Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moral decision

Options
  • 26-02-2010 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Help
    I Have a moral choice to make here, i was a friends house a few weeks ago which happened to be a girl, and we were drinking before going out , and one of that girls friends came over too, so we were all sitting their getting drunk until the girl who owned the house decide to start getting sexual with me and one thing lead to another and we giving it loads, then she suggested that the other girl join in who was very drunk at this stage and we started to have sex the 3 of us.

Now the owner of the house is pregnant and wants to get an abortion which i dont mind , but when we were having sex the other girl was putting my cum into the other girls vagina this makes her part of it too so should we tell her. The owner says it has nothing to do with her, but i disagree she is just as responsible as me and should be told, so should I tell her?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

That is seriously bad luck dude.. Tell her! Why not :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

****in champ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Worst erotic fiction ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Well, if you tell her, chances are, she'll think you're just playing the blame game.
    She's already knocked up, so telling her that is hardly going to make her any happier!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

If you inpreganted both women during the same sexy time...would their children be twins?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

hmmmmm, you should get together again to reconstruct events so that you will have a clearer picture.

And so that we will have pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Owner, friend, friend's friend?

Stop your sh!t

Stop trying to do a Lenny

Out of interest, why did you not stop the other girl doing what she was doing?
    And why did you not use protection?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I just went soft again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

What pregnancy test did she use? It must be awfully good if she knows she is pregnant after only a "few" weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'm a doctor.

My recommended course of treatment is Falcon Punch followed by a fall from the top of a stairs.

Get the other girl pregnant.

Mrmoe wrote: »
    What pregnancy test did she use? It must be awfully good if she knows she is pregnant after only a "few" weeks.

A few is generally around 3/4, ya, missing a period will kind of give away that she is boxed! First Responce works up to 4days before a period is due.

But the story is utter horse dookie anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'm a doctor.

My recommended course of treatment is Falcon Punch followed by a fall from the top of a stairs.

Michael Neary, is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    the other girl was putting my cum into the other girls vagina

Well holy God

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

demotivational-posters-falcon-punch.jpg

It does what it says on the tin!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

Help
    I Have a moral choice to make here, i was a friends house a few weeks ago which happened to be a girl, and we were drinking before going out , and one of that girls friends came over too, so we were all sitting their getting drunk until the girl who owned the house decide to start getting sexual with me and one thing lead to another and we giving it loads, then she suggested that the other girl join in who was very drunk at this stage and we started to have sex the 3 of us.

Now the owner of the house is pregnant and wants to get an abortion which i dont mind , but when we were having sex the other girl was putting my cum into the other girls vagina this makes her part of it too so should we tell her. The owner says it has nothing to do with her, but i disagree she is just as responsible as me and should be told, so should I tell her?

Way to put me off me cabbage and bacon....ya durtbug!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

<12 years later>

"So Mommy, how was I conceived?"

"Well, this girl who used to be my friend, took a handful of cum off of some drunk guy and shoved it in my vagina".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Hazys wrote: »
    If you inpreganted both women during the same sexy time...would their children be twins?

That is a good question man I dont think so. I hope not , I'm not asking her anyway **** that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Well holy God

Well i suppose you can blame God here, its surely part of his divine plan that this kid be born by one woman putting cum in another woman's clunge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Almost 2500 years ago ancient Greeks philosophers such as Socrates and Aristotle were coming to terms with the best way to make moral decisions to better understand one's self and to improve the existence of one's fellow man.

In 21st century After Hours our moral decision is whether a cum transporter has the right to know the sprog she is responsible for is gonna be flushed down the tubes.

Go modern humanity!

• Advertisement

Charco wrote: »
    Almost 2500 years ago ancient Greeks philosophers such as Socrates and Aristotle were coming to terms with the best way to make moral decisions to better understand one's self and to improve the existence of one's fellow man.

In 21st century After Hours our moral decision is whether a cum transporter has the right to know the sprog she is responsible for is gonna be flushed down the tubes.

Go modern humanity!

Evolution of thought in the species! :D

I also think it says alot when both the OP and the pregnant girl can more easily reach a decision on aborting a fetus than they can on deciding whether or not to tell another person about it.

Sometimes I just don't understand people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭deisedude

That story is a load of horse****

I'm still alittle baffled over the whole thing! :) Very amuzing!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Elenxor wrote: »
    Way to put me off me cabbage and bacon....ya durtbug!!!!!!

Piss off you bogger , this is serious we are dealing with people here not sheep you fool!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

Hazys wrote: »
    Well i suppose you can blame God here, its surely part of his divine plan that this kid be born by one woman putting cum in another woman's clunge.

"CLUNGE"

Well Holy God!!!!!!!!!!

Elenxor wrote: »
    "CLUNGE"

Well Holy God!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to say the same thing myself. WTF?

Piss off you bogger , this is serious we are dealing with people here not sheep you fool!!!

Ye aren't people, ye are made up and on the internet.

Besides the fact you are lying too, or they were heifers!

Piss off you bogger

Wow, now you're going to be banned on top of your circumstances.
    It's all going wrong for you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

This is all just fantasy
    The events are very unlikley to have happened

OP was this a dream you happened to have had

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement