Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moral decision

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

See,this is why i stopped going to house parties. I could end up as second mother to my friend and some fcuked up dude....:eek:

OP-if you think the other girl needs to know as its her fault too,are you going to put her on the birth cert? And get her to pay maintainance? Just in case Daddy wont stump up after paying out so much for your Leaving Cert...

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭C Eng

I think this young fella needs to wake up from his wet dream.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Does anyone reckon this girl was well pregnant before her lesbian lover put this poor guys love juice in and its a plot to extort money from this guy who is a d4 whose family are filthy rich .:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

May be these lesbian lovers found out that this guys dad is buying him a Mercedes
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055837022

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I lol'd I admit, well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭barakus

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    No what happened was when I was about to cum I pulled out and ejaculated into the girls mouth and then she dribbled it back into the(owner) girls vagina , which I think she thought would be horny

Cool story hansel:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry folks, this is disgusting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement