Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Bottles

Options
  • 26-02-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Looking for best price on heineken bottles a 20 box one, checked my local tesco dunnes and supervalve but none have stock of this, they dont seem to get them in unless they are on offer. Anyone see them lately for a good price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Superquinn are doing 20 for €20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Davy wrote: »
    Superquinn are doing 20 for €20 :)

Ya i seen that thanks:) No Superquinn near me tho:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Maybe too late but Centra have 20 for 17 euro from Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

BrianJD wrote: »

No thats spot on thanks alot will make good use of that offer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭robbie99

You'll still have to shop around though. The price in Centra Lucan is still unchanged at €23.49. Centra in Clondalkin have them for €18.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Sorry, a wally is I. 18 Euro is the best you'll get. It was Bud for 17 we had last week. Still good value if you consider it's less than 1 euro per bottle. Why are we crazy enough to pay over 4 Euro for the same thing in a pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭surfjunky

BUMP any deals on heiniken bottles at the moment? The last suggestions are about 4 months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

Sorry, a wally is I. 18 Euro is the best you'll get. It was Bud for 17 we had last week. Still good value if you consider it's less than 1 euro per bottle. Why are we crazy enough to pay over 4 Euro for the same thing in a pub?

We should all be drinking €3 bavaria in pubs. Boycott the "€5.50 for guinness" pubs

Advertisement