Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCI College

• 26-02-2010 7:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was just checking them on out on the net and they offer a Diploma in Councelling and Psychotherapy part time around the country! They seem expensive for a part time course. I'm just wondering if they are a credible organisation as, If I can do the course part time while I work, I'd love to do it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

This is good advice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

It's a good way of doing it, but the expense! €4000 seems expensive when you don't have a job. What I'm actually asking is, Is the PCI College here in Ireland a credible organisation offering credible qualifications? I'd hate to be told I just blew upto €16000 and my new qualification isn't worth the paper it's written on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

As I said, check with the accrediting organisations. That just requires a google search (try the stickies threads for details of the organisations) and not E4K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Short answer - yes they are a credible organisation which has been around for decades and has probably trained more therapists than any other organisation in Ireland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement