Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip off Muji

• 26-02-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

I'm a long time fan of Muji in Chatham St, D2 their stuff is expensive but really nice...

But I've just discovered the extent to which they are ripping us off!

I was looking for a specific Japanese size of photo frame, and I came across one on the Muji UK website for 19.95 sterling.

I called Muji in town and the same frame is 37 euro!!!!! I asked why there was such a big price difference and was told... there just is! :mad:

So I'm now going to buy my stuff from the UK online store who deliver here...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

No sense in posting a new thread, just another reminder of the huge price differential between buying in Dublin and the UK from Muji.

I saw a foldup rucksack I liked the look of. Its price tag had both Sterling and Euro prices: £25 / €39.

Xe.com tells me the current conversion would be: 25.00 GBP = 29.8112 EUR That's a tasty tenner in the difference.

I will not be supporting any retailer that is still engaging in this practice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

note the yen to euro difference. The gel pens are what, €4 each? They should be maybe 80c to €1. I don't go there anymore, its just waaaay too expensive.

Advertisement