Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Halloween From Boards.ie?

Options
  • 26-02-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum.
    This might seem like a strange problem, anyway I only use firefox and when I come on this website it is always has a black and orange background and it says "Happy Halloween From Boards.ie" in the top left corner.

This doesn't happen in any other computer or even on my Internet explorer! doesn't really bother me to honest, just wondering for what reason that is happening if anybody knows....
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Jigga wrote: »
    Don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum.
    This might seem like a strange problem, anyway I only use firefox and when I come on this website it is always has a black and orange background and it says "Happy Halloween From Boards.ie" in the top left corner.

This doesn't happen in any other computer or even on my Internet explorer! doesn't really bother me to honest, just wondering for what reason that is happening if anybody knows....

Just empty the cache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Could be the setting you have for background colour.
    If you scroll down any forum or thread page you're on, down the very bottom left there should be a drop down box, it'll probably say Hallowe'en on it for you, hit the drop down arrow and choose any other colour. Should fix it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

star-pants wrote: »
    Could be the setting you have for background colour.
    If you scroll down any forum or thread page you're on, down the very bottom left there should be a drop down box, it'll probably say Hallowe'en on it for you, hit the drop down arrow and choose any other colour. Should fix it :)
    Ah yes that's it fixed now thanks man! I'm so used to the Halloween background now though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Try cloud skin, it's close, but not halloween themed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

thanks man!

:eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

keefg wrote: »
    :eek::eek:
    Is star pants a woman? Whoops,I'll dedicate my 300th post to her so

Sorry star pants xxx

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sorry star pants xxx

Yeah star pants oozes a manly vibe, couldn't be more manly :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Now, if only we could say that about you ... :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yeah...not a vibe I ooze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Sorry star pants xxx
    Lol that's quite alright :) glad you got it sorted!
    Oi!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hurrah someone else that uses the delightful hollow'een skin.

Advertisement