Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble Tickets

Options
  • 26-02-2010 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Looks like tickets are sold out for 24th September for Buble but my wife just bought 6 tickets for the girls and myself (think D4 Hotels have loads of pitch and premium tickets). Not cheap but we got a room and dinner and breakfast (not sure will make it up in the morning for breakfast) for approx 200 or so each. I think the hotel is parked beside the aviva stadium and at least we don't have to worry about getting around the city before or after. I think you get champers on the deal as well!!!!! Anyone else buying tickets this way?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. This forum is for people experiencing problems with Boards, rather than general posting. I'm not really sure what it is you're looking for to be honest, perhaps you can help me out here?

Advertisement