Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Geographic Subscription

Options
  • 26-02-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm interested in availing of the NG subscription, I noticed on the website that its 15£GBP to the UK, and 28.50€ to Ireland which is a bit messed up.

Is there any way to get around this, or gift it as an Irish address? or is there another cheaper method of doing this,

cheers,

Kevin

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco Clubcard Deals have it for €9.50 in vouchers
    Other then that I don't know..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco Clubcard Deals have it for €9.50 in vouchers
    Other then that I don't know..

mm, very interesting.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Kevin! wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm interested in availing of the NG subscription, I noticed on the website that its 15£GBP to the UK, and 28.50€ to Ireland which is a bit messed up.

Is there any way to get around this, or gift it as an Irish address? or is there another cheaper method of doing this,

cheers,

Kevin

but you get a sweet jacket free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

dunworth1 wrote: »
    but you get a sweet jacket free

If I'm not mistaken, you get a sweat jacket with the 15£ british subscription also

Advertisement