Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

port. to tullamore

Options
  • 26-02-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

hi folks, anyone know how long it takes to drive from Portarlington to Tullamore ?

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

roughly 20 mins or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

thanks elvis, was hoping it wasn't going to be 40 euro or so in a taxi. 20 minutes doesn't sound too bad.

well i have been charged 30 for a taxi from portlaoise:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

sweet jaysus, i'll ask how much before i get in, but i won't have much of a choice. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Whelans cabs will do that for 25 or 30 i reckon.

• Advertisement

Kingdom wrote: »
    Whelans cabs will do that for 25 or 30 i reckon.

Personally i'd rather walk than get into a Whelans cab..............

But i do agree with getting a hackney company and agreeing a price in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Pete's cabs do fixed price deals to Portlaoise and Tullamore etc. you could contact them. I don't have the number right now but their base is right beside the Roma on Main Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭impega1

i use whelan's alot seem fine to me

last time i went to tullamore it was 25€ each way but was able to cut a deal with john
    think portlaoise is 20

never used petes so cant say what they charge

Advertisement