Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Buses

• 26-02-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi all,

My boyfriend is going to classes for MMA in Tycor and Tramore. We are living in Summerhill Terrace.

I go home at the weekends with the car.

What bus service could he get? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,691 ✭✭✭✭looksee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

MMA Classes are not in Tycor anymore but out in Lacken Business Park out by the Yellow House. If he walks up to the lower yella road by the Toddle Inn he can get the bus out 5C I think it will drop him outside the old glass visitor centre and it is a five minute walk from there down the laneway from the Yellow House. Alternatively the Ballybeg Bus will send him out there aswell. If your thinking of Billy O'Sullivan's place as MMA is not on in Waterford MMA at weekends he is up in the Northern Extension then he could get the Lismore Park bus then get off the bus stop before Comeragh estate and it is a five minute walk from there down the back slip road where he will come out just past Hazelbourne and the entrance to the Nortern Extension Ind Estate. Billy is at the back by the sorting office. The Polish BJJ Purple Belt Marcin does classes there at weekends and he is very good.
    Tramore wise I'd say his best bet is to hop on to the bus on the quay which I think go every half hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 creamcadalac

Do you know if theres a bus that goes from dunmore road to northern extension? or nearest to there? or would i have to get 2 buses? I know this is a year later to when you first answered this post, but thinkin of joining a gym in the northern extension, and going through my options when i dont have the car!! you seem to be fairly knowledgable!:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Do you know if theres a bus that goes from dunmore road to northern extension? or nearest to there? or would i have to get 2 buses? I know this is a year later to when you first answered this post, but thinkin of joining a gym in the northern extension, and going through my options when i dont have the car!! you seem to be fairly knowledgable!:D

Get a bike and cycle, add to the exercise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭mecco

The bus that stops in the hospital carpark (number 5) will drop you off about 200yards from the entrance to the northern extension. Here is the timetable: http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1307530969-Waterfordafh.pdf

• Advertisement
Advertisement