Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County Enterprise Boards

Options
  • 26-02-2010 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

We are currently compiling a report on the service provided by County Enterprise Boards in Ireland and are aiming to contact a wide range of CEB clients, both present and past. We want to know about your personal experiences with the CEB’s and would be grateful if you would take the time out to answer the questions below. If you would feel more comfortable then please send us your answers via a personal message.

When did you use the service (month, year)?

Which CEB did you use?

On a range from one to five how would you rate the service you received (one lowest level of service, five highest level of service)?

How did you learn about the CEB’s?

How much did you know about the CEB’s before you contacted them for assistance?

How would you describe the service received?

Did the service meet the expectations you initially had for it?

Do you feel the service was designed with the customer in mind?

How would you rate the service provided by the staff? (1-5)

Are there any other insights or comments on the service provided you would like to share with us?

Thanks very much for taking the time out to answer the questions. Your participation is appreciated greatly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Well I have a number of questions of my own.

Who are you? You didn't even provide me with a name or give me any idea who you work for.

Why should I tell you? You've hardly taken a professional approach to this. Again, I don't even know your name.

Which company, exactly, is compiling this report?

Who is it being compiled for?

Are the CEBs aware that you are compiling this report?

What are the commercial implications of the report?

Who exactly owns the data if I should provide it, and who has access to it?

How confidential is this?

I don't like recieving anonymous private messages either. Yes I've posted in the public domain about my experiences with the Dublin CEBs but that doesn't mean I'm a resource to be exploited with out you even introducing yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭AEG

Evil Phil,

Apologies for not putting up any details about ourselves. It was a major oversight on our part and the issues you raised are perfectly valid. We realise that we were wrong.

We are three final year business students charged with examining in a report the entrepreneurial organisations that exist in Ireland including the CEB's.

We have contacted several of the CEB's and explained the requirements of the report. We also have surveyed them about the services they provide and how they provide them.

All data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will only be between us and the lecturer in question.

We also apologise for the way in which we PM'd you. It was inappropriate to do so and we realise that now.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions then please contact us.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭fergalfrog

I got this via PM too.

I knew something was up if a CEB (who are probably on work to rule??) were emailing me at half nine on a Friday night!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement