Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small amount of Air in Rad??

• 26-02-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭

A small amount of air is getting in to the same section of a double radiator time after time. What would cause this? Its an open system with a water tank in the attic. Is there a simple solution. I have no signs of a leak.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

I have that problem as well. A double radiator with the problem on the top of the inside one. The plumber just bled it during the last service and it worked fine. Saying that, the system is now due another service and that same radiator is acting up again...just at the top...the rest is fine! Don't think leaks would be a problem in that case! Could be wrong! But I definitely have no leaks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 aj25

Inquire about fitting an AAV (automatic air vent), usually fitted at the highest point of your system and will let any air out.

Advertisement