Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Ritmo Abarth

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dergside

flat6 wrote: »
    An even rarer variant was the 125TC, anyone seen one of those? :)

Warren, I stand corrected re. the mk1 130TC I referred to earlier. I forgot about the 125TC - the mk1 equivalent of the 130TC in mk2 form. You are right, a rare beast. Not aware of any sold originally in Ireland and in tiny numbers in the UK iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭rotorhead

The 125TC was left hand drive only, also single carb. 130TC had either twin solex or weber 40dcoe carbs

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭dazcush

here's the 1979 Strada I was bangin on about a couple of weeks ago. Gave it a scrub up there the other evening!

4544924001_4401c717cc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

wow thats nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Noel Edmonds hate 'em! :D:

That was a very basic spec model. I betya there is no clock in the Abarth where that clock was ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 stipower

old thread i know but just in case any one is interested i know where theres an abandoned fiat ritmo in waterford,shes sitting in a drive way for the last few years,probably free to a good home,pm if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

jesus loads of posts on this by poor ol max-damage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

jesus loads of posts on this by poor ol max-damage

Indeed. He always seemed like a nice lad. RIP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement