Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Doubles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

ghosttown wrote: »
    Good thread - best of luck with it, enjoy the Stag weekend, especially if it's your own !!:)

Nah wasn't mine unfortunately,but good time all the same! Pity only 1/3 bets came in,I'll fix this up tomorrow

Over 2.5 @ 10/11

Notts County v Bournemouth
    Total Match Goals (Under/Over 2.5)
    Metz @ 20/23
    Metz v Nantes
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 4.58
    Estimated return € 16.35

Damn Metz.Anyways that left with me a tenner so have used that on the horses,this will take a break and will start it up after Cheltenham I suppose! Well,if I've any winners on the gg's might use it for footy I'll see

Broke even today on the gg's so hopefully this will put me in good stead for tomorrow!

Bet 27

Preston @ 20/23
    Preston v Sheff Wed
    Match Betting
    Southampton @ 8/11
    Southampton v Swindon
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 16.15

Poor showing last night

Bet 28.

Newcastle @ 5/6 -1

Newcastle v Scunthorpe
    Match Handicap -1
    Barcelona @ 1/4
    Barcelona v Stuttgart
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 4.75
    Estimated return € 10.89

Was tempted to do Barca-1 aswell but chickened out! Winner none the less

Bet 29

Liverpool @ 4/5
    Liverpool v Lille
    To Qualify For Next Round
    Wolfsburg @ 4/9
    Wolfsburg v Rubin Kazan
    To Qualify For Next Round
    Total stake € 5.39
    Estimated return € 14.01

• Advertisement

I'm used to late goals but Wolfsburg left it too close for comfort! Have €15 in the account after this,not sure if I'll have a flutter on the horse's,been breaking even and winning on footy but you cant beat a bitta Cheltenham!

Shelbourne @ 4/11

Shelbourne v Salthill Devon
    Match Betting
    Cittadella @ 8/13
    Cittadella v Salernitana
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.01
    Estimated return € 11.04

I know that Serie B is one of the dodgiest betting leagues in the world but Cittadella seem to be doing alright and they're home to bottom place Salernitana.Cittadella have won 4 on the trot and hammered league leaders Lecce 1-5 last time out,even if Lecce look like they are doing everything in their powers to throw away the league it looks a good win.Cittadella's home record is 7-6-1 while Salernitana away is 1-4-10.

Another winner for 3 in a row,findng it hard to pick definites in England for tomorrow so might look abroad after this one,Ill write some reasoning and maybe another pick tomorrow

Bet 31

Everton @ 4/7

Everton v Bolton
    Match Betting
    Blackpool @ 4/5
    Blackpool v Crystal Palace
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.04
    Estimated return € 14.26

In Play €5.04
    Bank €12

Bet 32

Nottm Forest @ 4/9

Nottm Forest v Peterborough
    Match Betting
    Auxerre @ 8/15
    Auxerre v Le Mans
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 11.07

Not a fan of backing against Peterborough for some reason they always seem to screw up my bets! But Forest are awesome at home and have won their last 10 in a row league games.Peterborough have won 2 from their last 3 but have only 7 points from 54 on the road and should find Forest too much

Auxerre can go top with a win this evening,if just for one night as they are the only top 6 side playing.Le Mans have only managed 1 win from 10 and away from home,okay they have 4 points in their last 2 games but that was aganst the 2 sides below them,before that they lost 12 away games on the bounce.

In Play €10.04
    Bank €7

WLWLWWWLWLLWLWLWLLLWWLLLLWLLWWW?? 15/31 so far

Blackpool stopped me making it 4 in a row,Crystal palace are agutsy team with a good player in Ambrose just that the lack of a manager could hinder them.Anyway Had €7 in the account and was in my mates so couldnt post the next bet up,so a bit of Aftertiming,well the games are still on

Athlone v Cork
    Sligo v Galway

€3 pays something like 14.94

WLWLWWWLWLLWLWLWLLLWWLLLLWLLWWWLW?

In play €3
    Bank €15.07

1-1 draw in the Athlone game.

Wolfsburg @ 4/9

Wolfsburg v Hertha Berlin
    Match Betting
    AC Milan @ 4/7
    AC Milan v Napoli
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.07
    Estimated return € 11.51

Could be a tricky this double this one Wolfsburg could be tired after their 120 mins against Rubin Kazan but Grafite might be back and Hertha have only won 3 games all season and areacertainty to go down.AC have been dodgy all season and I'm sure I'm not the only one to lose cash on them but they can go top with a win after Inter's draw.Despite getting thrashed by United,their league form ain't too bad with 16 points from their last 18 available put that against Napoli who have 4 from 21 and look to have lost out their Champions league hopes.They are also struggling with a good few injuries especially at the back

In Play €5.07
    Bank €10

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

probly the worst double.if i only seen this post sooner i would of advised every viewer to turn and run for the hills.:D

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

coughlan08 wrote: »
    probly the worst double.if i only seen this post sooner i would of advised every viewer to turn and run for the hills.:D

Go away.

And I wouldnt have told anyone to back Osasuna.We're all here to help one another win some cash so if you cant be supportive,there's no point posting in this thread anymore.
    x PyRo wrote: »
    Go away.

Well said

Fc Den Bosch @ 4/7
    Fc Den Bosch v Volendam
    Match Betting
    IFK Goteborg @ 4/6
    IFK Goteborg v BK Hacken
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 13.10

Bank €5
    In Play €5

WLWLWWWLWLLWLWLWLLLWWLLLLWLLWWWLWLL?

i take your point.fair enough
    when are those 2 teams playing,,how confident are ya
    i.e reasons for choice.:rolleyes:

i take your point.fair enough
    when are those 2 teams playing,,how confident are ya
    i.e reasons for choice.:rolleyes:

You've probably the worst grasp of the English language i've seen here in a while.

Keep up the good work Gillington. :)

x PyRo wrote: »
    You've probably the worst grasp of the English language i've seen here in a while.

ya alri boi, i taught i was in a gambling forum,not a spelling one ya fool..
    better things to be doing now then responding to your stupid remarks.
    ya make me laugh..

Right down to the last 5er,not gonna panic just yet!

Southampton 4/9

Southampton v Hartlepool
    League 1
    Over 2.5 Goals 1/2
    Werder Bremen v Augsburg
    DFB Pokal
    Total stake €5
    Estimated returns €10.83

Need a win to keep me going so hopefully picked the right double.I like Werder and was contemplating the handicap -1 but Augsburg are a decent first div side with a good chance of going up and they have already beaten 2 Bundesliga teams to get here.Augsburg keep it tight on the road but you'd be getting good valuefor money if you were a Werder season ticket holder,10 out of their last 11 home games in all comps have finished Overs plus so have all their 4 DFB cup games this season (5-0,2-1,3-0 and 2-1).Goals please.

Southampton are another team I like and have won a few people some cash this season I'd say.I'm gonna try forget their 1-0 home loss to swindon and concentrate more on their 7 straight home league wins before that.with Rickie Lambert they have the leagues top scorer>hartlepool have only 2 points from their last 33 on the road and have only scored 1 away goal in their last 5.

As I say nothing spectacular here,just need to get back on track

WLWLWWWLWLLWLWLWLLLWWLLLLWLLWWWLWLLLL

4 losses killed this at the end. 16W's and 21L's I suppose starting with a €10 and getting 37 bets isnt too bad but I only took out €40 throughout the course of it which needs to be better.Dunno if I'll lodge cash tomorrow,couldbe next week at the latest.

Right tenner in so start again tonight,same sorta principle as the last time hopefully I can make it last longer and make some cash along the way.Might have 2 tonight not sure.

Bet 1

Cardiff @ 20/23
    Cardiff v Sheffield Utd
    Match Betting
    Valencia @ 4/9
    Valencia v Malaga
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 13.50

Bet 2

Over 2.5 @ 10/11
    Man City v Everton
    Total Match Goals (Under/Over 2.5)
    Tottenham @ 6/10
    Tottenham v Fulham
    Match Betting
    Total stake € 5.00
    Estimated return € 15.27

In Play €10

??

• Advertisement

Dismal!! Dunno bout weekend yet

Unlucky dude, don't give up. :D

Nah dont worry not givin up! Opened up an acc with Bet365 but gonna stick with doubles I reckon I'll continue with the last set of results so I'm at LL now but I reckon if I get up I'll be taking the tenner back out to pay for that mishap! Have to start winning first.

Bet 3

Selections
    1 Sporting Fingal @ 1/2
    v Drogheda
    2 UCD @ 8/15 v Bray
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Stake: 5.00
    Potential Winnings: 6.50

Drogheda have 2 players suspended after their red cards last week and another 2 starters from last week Jamie's Harris and Duffy are doubtful.I'm sure throwing away a 2-1 lead with 4-5 mins to go will make them hungrier for their 1st league win but Fingal will be bouyed by their win away to Bray and have the players upfront in Zayed and Gary O Neill to kill them off I reckon.

Bray's performances have been gutsy but they'll need alot more then that to stay up which unfortunately being a Bray boy,I dont see happening.The Bray game has come at just the right time for UCD,after convincingly beating Drogs on Day 1,they had to face Pats and Bohs in their next 2 which they lost so Bray are just the team to get them back on track.

Been looking at tomorrow's buut decided to go for this tonight first

Selections

1 Cork City @ 8/15
    v Mervue Utd
    2 NAC @ 4/6 v ADO Den Haag
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Potential Winnings: 7.78

In Play €10
    Balance €10 Deposit Bonus

Quick ones

Selections

1 Brighton @ 4/5
    2 Rochdale @ 1/3
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Potential Winnings: 7.00

Second bet is Millwall and Bristol Rovers 5er pays 11 something,will fix later!

Last 2 were winners

Selections

1 Palermo @ 8/13
    2 Servette @ 3/5
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Potential Winnings: 7.92

A good day 5/5 doubles came in,Palermo won 3-1,Servette won 3-1

Bet 8

Selections

1 Sampdoria @ 8/13 v Cagliari
    2 FC Utrecht - FC Utrecht @ 4/6 HT/FT v RKC
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.79 Doubles
    Stake: 5.79
    Potential Winnings: 9.80
    Total Stake: 5.79

In Play €5.79
    Bank €50

LLWWWWW

Bet 9

Selections
    1 Sheff Utd @ 8/13 v Scunthorpe
    2 Southampton @ 8/11 v Carlisle
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Potential Winnings: 8.95

Scunny are doing the best of late to claw away from the drop zone and winning their last 2 helped no end,but they were at home and they were against the bottom two,Plymouth and Peterborough.Away from home they've lost their last 5 only scoring 2 goals.Sheff United have an outside chance of making the playoffs and its mostly down to their home form,unbeaten in 12 winning 8 drawing 4.Hopefully Darius henderson and Henri Camara will be back.

Southampton and Carlisle have knocked out some big clubs to reach the final,between them Leeds,Norwich,MK Dons and Charlton so I reckon the final could be a good'un.They met earlier in the league which finished 1-1.Southampton are missing 2 players who started their last game,Jason puncheon and more importantly Lee Barnard but they have Rickie Lambert and hopefully Adam Lallana back,2 of League 1's best players.Carlisle are missing 2 of their strikers who started their last league game.I think Southampton's quality will win to cap an excellent season

Ah the little run had to come to an end sometime,2 outta the 4 teams won so a little more care trying to pick the right teams together is in order.

LLWWWWWLL

Bank €45

I'll post back later with today's if any

• Advertisement

Selections
    1 Cambuur Leeuwarden (-1) @ 4/7 Handicap Betting v OSS
    2 Newcastle @ 7/10 v Nottingham Forest
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Potential Winnings: 8.36

Everyone knows about Notts Forest's dismal away run and while I know they are too good for it to continue I dont reckon that'll be against Newcastle who have won their last 6 in a row at home with a goals record of F23 A 23 in those 6.They are unbeaten at home all season.

Cambuur dont look like catching De Graafschaap but they will be looking to secure 2nd and a home tie to bottom club OSS should help them.Theyre unbeaten at home since November and theyve won 6 out of last 7,only defeat was to to de Graafschaap.Theyve won their last 3 home games 3-0.OSS are doing their best do get off the bottom and they have won 2 out of 5 but have lost their last 2 games 3-1 and 4-1.

Bank €40
    In Play €5

Advertisement