Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Doubles

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Gillington wrote: »
    Banfield won,waiting on the Rapid result.I hada few quid bet on the US Masters and with drew another €30 so was left with €30 before this bet.Was planning on doing a double with Wolfsburg to qualify with Liverpool game over 2.5 but it wouldnt let me so just gone for a single

1 Wolfsburg @ 4/5 to qualify v Fulham
    Stake: 10.00 Single
    Potential Winnings: 8.00

I would love it if Fulham could go further but I think the journey ends here.If they had held on and won 2-0 at Craven Cottage I would probably think different however.Fulham havent won away in 8 games whiich kinda surprised me and have only scored 3 goals in those 8 games.In Europe they have played away 7 times this season W2 D2 L3.their 2 wins were against FC Basle in the group stage and Vetra in the qualifying round.
    Wolfsburg have had an average league campaign defending their title.They went through a horrid run around winter which wrecked their league and European campaigns and now they must be thinking that winning the Europa League is their best bet to qualify for europe again next season.They had a morale boosting 4-0 home win over Hoffenheim on the weekend and at home they have won 5 of their last 7,scoring plenty of goals.Grafite and Dzeko to kill Fulham off I reckon

In Play €16.05
    Bank €20
    Gillington wrote: »
    Wolfsburg better qualify,I've placed that bet twice!!! :o

Time difference of an hour and a half so I must have forgotten I'd done it! Also have a fiver on a race at Aintree so bank at €5 now

Me and my fat fingers.Ragin that happened although I'm delighted for Fulham.Only saw second half of Liverpool game,just aswell i didnt have a Benfica bet.My horse bet^^ won which as just aswell otherwise the acc would be empty.€20 left.

Aftertiming alert but I've had no net access really since placing the bet due to work

09/04/2010 05:24:15 Cork City @ 8/13
    Waterford United @ 4/9
    Doubles, 1 bet * €5.00 5.00 Returns 11.67
    09/04/2010 05:22:43 Cambuur Leeuwarden @ 4/5
    FC Zwolle @ 1/2
    Doubles, 1 bet * €5.00 5.00 Returns 13.50

Bank up to €35.17

Selections
    1 Over 2.5 @ 19/20 West Ham v Sunderland
    2 Hull @ 8/11 v Burnley
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.17 Doubles
    Stake: 5.17
    Potential Winnings: 12.24

Dunno if I couuld pick a winner in the west Ham game so that probably means I shoulda backed the draw! But West Ham havent been the best of late and desperately need to perform.I can see this being a very open game with Sunderland scoring at least one so hopefully the Hammers will attack from the off.
    Burnley are useless away from home and while I dont rate Hull either I think they should have enough to beat them.I think Hull's 2-0 win over Fulham was a good one and theyll use that bit of form for success here

Bank €30
    In Play €5.17

Selections
    1 Hearts @ 4/5 v Kilmarnock
    2 Norwich @ 8/15 v MK Dons
    Multiple Bets
    1 x 5.00 Doubles
    Stake: 5.00
    Potential Winnings: 8.80

In Play €10.17
    Bank €25 (gonna use a tenner for Grand National so €15 bank I suppose,unless I've a winner!)

Advertisement