Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC Heli

Options
  • 26-02-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Not sure if I am doing the boards thing correctly as did a post but not a thread earlier. Anyway I have an RC Nitro Heli and find it hard to get to ttaking off the learner under carriage gear and I must admit find it hard flying heli in a 1 metre square area and keeping it there. Have been at this a while but not a whole pile of help around my neck of the woods. Any help appreciated thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm guessing you may not have read my reply to your previous thread:
    This forum is for people experiencing problems with Boards, rather than general posting.

However, while I'm not able to help you with your other thread, I can help you here. If you post over in the Models forum, somebody there should be able to offer you some advice.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Also (and this might sound a bit strange) but it would really help us out if you could tell us how you came to be posting in the Help Desk. What links did you follow to get here (if you dont mind me asking).

Thanks, hope you get the help you are looking for in the model forum...

DeV.

Advertisement