Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SHANE MCGOWAN ON THE LATE LATE SHOW

• 26-02-2010 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hey,

I was just watching the Shane Mc Gowan interview on the Late Late show and I was shocked at how much the poor guy has gone down hill, You couldn't understand a word the guy said, his wife had to do most of the interview for him, but the mad thing is they showed a very recent clip of him recording a song and he was fine behind the mic. Fair play to him for doing another single for the Haiti fund, but he is like he is brain damaged. and I thought Ozzy Osborne was bad, just goes to show you what the rock star lifestlye can do to you:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭thesultan

Why doesn't he just wear his false teeth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭irishhigh

thesultan wrote: »
    Why doesn't he just wear his false teeth?
    I think his talking problems run deeper than that, but good point:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭thesultan

He could be some way coherent if he wore them

thesultan wrote: »
    He could be some way coherent if he wore them
    Yeah, I just found it really sad, He was good in the 80's. I wonder if he is stilll drinking or what's the story with him at all.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

To be honest, i haven't understood a word the man has uttered in the last 10 years, but he did look quite healthy, by his standards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭yobr

irishhigh wrote: »
    Yeah, I just found it really sad, He was good in the 80's. I wonder if he is stilll drinking or what's the story with him at all.:confused:

he was holding a cup wonder what was in it? presume he was in the green room?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

That guy hit the self destruct button 30 years ago. How he is still alive is beyond me.

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    To be honest, i haven't understood a word the man has uttered in the last 10 years, but he did look quite healthy, by his standards.
    Yeah he did look ok considering....I'd say the make up department where all hands on deck when they heard he was going to be a guest on the show. I wonder what age he would be now? He is with his wife 25 years :confused:

yobr wrote: »
    he was holding a cup wonder what was in it? presume he was in the green room?
    Petrol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

..I'd say the make up department where all hands on deck when they heard he was going to be a guest on the show. :confused:

RTE's make up people do good work.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

water is wet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I was watching something on another channel, and flicked over to the late late, switched right back straight away, because i cant even look at that fecking drunken buffoon, let alone listen to him trying to speak. Is it that bad that they cant get a few decent guests on it.
    They had Samuel L Jackson a few weeks ago. To go from him, and slide way down the scale to this gobsh!te.
    Fair enough he had a few good songs years ago, but leave it alone please.
    No one should have to look at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Petrol :D

I have heard he drinks neat bacardi:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 f22raptor

they had him on a couple of years ago on his own and the interview lasted 5 min s with p. kenny, theres more to him than drink

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Blueboyd

I saw it. Thought that Victoria Mary Clarke was actually pretty funny. And Shane's drewling was funny too.

Advertisement