Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Academy

Options
  • 26-02-2010 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I just bought three tickets to see the band Hockey playing in the academy. I thought the tickets were for Saturday, but when I got home I realised the gig was on Sunday. I bought the tickets because my friend is coming over from Paris with a mate of hers for her birthday and the tickets were her birthday present. She goes home on Sunday evening. So I'm stuck with three tickets I can't use and I have no money left to buy her a birthday present.

Does anyone know if the academy will swap the tickets for an event their having tomorrow night wich is 7.50e per ticket cheaper? Anybody with any experiences doing this before? Or any suggestions where I can bring her tomorrow night for her birthday that doesn't cost any money? I am so upset right now.

Comments

Advertisement