Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ARE YOU GUYS IN IRELAND READY FOR REAL IPTV

• 26-02-2010 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

ARE you ready for anew iptv se4rvice that will blow your mind????? it is coming and it is coming very soon... do you think ireland is ready for such technology????? real iptv with no bs, I am interested in feedback lets hear what ya got what you think would be improvements..
    Cant wait to read your responses..
    cheers....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

what what what ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

No , but I think we will be ready for colour tv very soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

How can we give improvements on something we do not already have? surely we need to have something to tell people how to improve it? Or am I just going mad Ted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

IPTV delivered on what?

For the majority of the country, the broadband infrastructure is still ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Bob_Harris wrote: »
    IPTV delivered on what?

For the majority of the country, the broadband infrastructure is still ****.

The glorious 3 dongles of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

:DYEH.........
    WOHO........
    MAN.........
    lets go.........
    YEH hear we go.....
    About time......
    i, for one cant wait to see it........
    YEH.........
    WOHO........
    Lets go.:rolleyes:

:oWhat is it? :o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

This is scary :( 3 dongles?!

Save us AlmightyCushion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,131 ✭✭✭John mac

so are you going to install fiber to all houses in the country?
    wow!

there are still loads of people who cant get Affordable bb.

adizzl wrote: »
    ARE you ready for anew iptv se4rvice that will blow your mind????? it is coming and it is coming very soon... do you think ireland is ready for such technology????? real iptv with no bs, I am interested in feedback lets hear what ya got what you think would be improvements..
    cheers....

Thanks for rubbing it in, jerk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Komplett-Tech: Ryan

adizzl wrote: »
    cheers....

Good luck with that! I can't see this working properly as all the Broadband providers here are amazingly craptastic. Could work with UPC, but Eircom,vodafone, digiweb and all the others would devide by zero and implode.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 QBuy2010

I say yes we're ready for it

only if companies brought the following out (and no more buying seperate or different products for one goal)

-IPTV [with wall-mount] !!NB: Your TV Programmes comes on automatically or records NB!!

-NAS 2tb+ [2-bay+] screenplay/multimedia player (external / internal) [which you can also share with others around you

-Home Cinema Surround Sound Speaker Set (alot of S's I think lol)

-Have an online account "e.g. IPTV home - your username - list of stuff you have / need / want - what your saving up for [You can get info from everybody on the planet to help you out]

What ye all think - too far-fetched? Or got ye all thinking?

QBuy2010 wrote: »
    I say yes we're ready for it

only if companies brought the following out (and no more buying seperate or different products for one goal)

-IPTV [with wall-mount] !!NB: Your TV Programmes comes on automatically or records NB!!

-NAS 2tb+ [2-bay+] screenplay/multimedia player (external / internal) [which you can also share with others around you

-Home Cinema Surround Sound Speaker Set (alot of S's I think lol)

-Have an online account "e.g. IPTV home - your username - list of stuff you have / need / want - what your saving up for [You can get info from everybody on the planet to help you out]

What ye all think - too far-fetched? Or got ye all thinking?

I think you may have iptv confused with something else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

jhegarty wrote: »
    No , but I think we will be ready for colour tv very soon.
    I'm happy with my black and white, now if only I could have sound as well as the picture that would be sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Ian Beale wrote: »
    I'm happy with my black and white, now if only I could have sound as well as the picture that would be sweet.
    to get around that problem, i installed a piano and hire a chick to play it when i watch the tv, serioulsy adds to the immersion, its like being there

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

This thread reminds me of this song so it's all good.

Also tv is for fags, everyone cool knows that radio is where it's at!

Seriously though, thread is a mess and there is already a discussion in the correct forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement