Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

salthill pubs

Options
  • 26-02-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Any advice on which pub would be closest to pearse stadium for taking in both the old firm and galway v waterford sunday? would prefer to avoid the bar iin the clubhouse for reasons i wont go into here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,468 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Nearest would be Salthill Hotel. I presume they are showing the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

The Salthill Hotel would be a good spot as they have a large screen in the bar as well

• Registered Users Posts: 33 lukonmaki

Ano santo hotel on thread neadle road... just round the corner...!!!

a bit dated but i would imagine they do a great hot whiskey... looks like its going to be chilly.....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

If it's a good sporting atmosphere you are looking for, try Lonergan's on the main street. It's small but comfy and is popular with people involved with Salthill GAA and Salthill Devon FC.

Lonergan's is only about 500 meters from the Stadium. It's as near to the main entrance as the Anno Santo or Salthill Hotel.

Also, The Office Bar is popular with the locals. It is beside Seapoint.

Advertisement