Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work

Options
  • 27-02-2010 12:12am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know this sounds cheesy and boards is not jobs.ie, but I'm a student and living in the midlands. In Athlone to be exact, but the problem is like many a persons here in Ireland, I'm looking for work! I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone looking for Barstaff or delivery persons as I have a full license and experience in bars!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Check the papers and notice boards in shops

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Better yet, call in to the places and ask. Thats how i always found work when was in college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 EoinC010

I feel your pain man... I'm in Mullingar and go to college up in NUIG, its impossible to find work anywhere these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wetminger

You're right its not jobs.ie here but good on you for being proactive enough to ask about work. Hope you find something soon mate.

Advertisement