Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Live codes

• 27-02-2010 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

just chancing my arm, but I was wondering if there was anyone over the Northside of Dublin that has a paypal account, would be willing to order a 12 month Live card for me from either that cheapxboxlive site or Duffman's ebay shop
    now, obviously, I would be paying cash BEFORE anything was ordered !!
    I dont have a paypal account and have a night free tommorow night, but my live account has just expired.
    I have emailed "duffman"(not sure of the spelling) via his ebay account, but I dont think you can collect them from him in person.
    If someone here knows any diffferent then happy days, I'll spin out there tomorrow and pick one up.

So , anyone willing to help out ?

cheers

MrT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

You could just pick up a 3v voucher and use that via paypal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

do you not need to "order" a 3v card first ??
    Are you saying you can go in to a shop and buy a 3v voucher and use that ??

if thats the case, I'm off to the shop first thing in the AM !
    Shzm wrote: »
    You could just pick up a 3v voucher and use that via paypal?

Fairly sure you can alright!

ah,
    just checked on the 3v website,
    you do have to order a card from them first before you can buy the voucher !
    not much chance of getting that sorted by tomorrow then :(:(

Ah, maybe it's changed, thought you used to be able to atleast.

Shrug.. good luck anyhow! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Talk about leaving it on late notice for tomorrow night (tonight) to go getting yourself a subscription without Paypal, here was I thinking you wanted a freebie like a big 'aul scab :D

PM'd you a code for 1 month of Gold there, paying it forward ;)

And no to any would-be pm'mers, I have no more *turns out empty pockets*

:D:D:D

didnt think I had a free night and was resigned to another weekend of no xbox live !!
    mate,
    thanks for that, I appreciate it.
    I WILL organize my 3v card tomorrow now (only if I can drag myself away from the xbox though ;);) )

thanks again for that, fair play to ya, you've made an old man very happy

MrT
    Talk about leaving it on late notice for tomorrow night (tonight) to go getting yourself a subscription without Paypal, here was I thinking you wanted a freebie like a big 'aul scab :D

PM'd you a code for 1 month of Gold there, paying it forward ;)

And no to any would-be pm'mers, I have no more *turns out empty pockets*

BTW,

if anyone here see's me online.....DaBassplayer.....feel free to add me as a friend.
    I'm normally playing COD4 2 !!!

cheers again

Advertisement