Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Technology

Options
  • 27-02-2010 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Does anybody have any good pieces to do on finale?
    our teacher wants the entire class to do one piece, turkish march but youre not able to put a repeat line in the middle of a bar on finale so it sounds awful!
    I'm just wondering if the entire class has to do the same piece, and if we don't what piece would you recommend?
    (i am doing 4 group singing and 1 16-bar finale)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

No the whole class do not have to do the same piece. In my class there's only 8 of us, 6 doing music technology, we're doing "Deh! Prego il amor fato" or something to that effect, sorry I've just forgot the name.
    But it's pretty easy you gotta say?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭leavingcert

Flecktarn wrote: »
    No the whole class do not have to do the same piece. In my class there's only 8 of us, 6 doing music technology, we're doing "Deh! Prego il amor fato" or something to that effect, sorry I've just forgot the name. But it's a piece that "Ms. Mu1sic Technology" as my teacher calls her, an examiner, specifies that piece so were going to try and get in her good books...:)

But it's pretty easy you gotta say?

Yeah it isnt that hard at all. i mean at least you have time to focus on you're orals because you have all this done in advance!
    I'm just wondering if there's anyways i could get complete the name of that piece from you?
    I've googled it and nothing seems to come up, is the music easy to locate?
    Sorry, it's just im really counting on music for points!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I did two very simple pieces called Riviera and Stairway. I can't really help you much more than that as I don't know anything else about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Sorry it's "Deh! Prega amor il fato". It's a good one to do.

Jez, counting on music for points is a toughy, it's not exactly the easiest of subjects... Mind you, 50% for the practical, happy out!:)

Advertisement