Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty psp

Options
  • 27-02-2010 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I have a faulty modded psp(i dont know what mod is on it) it come on sometimes other times there is only sound and alot of the time its just a black screen and nothing else.
    Are faulty psp like this worth anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

could be a semi-brick (doesn't sound like a full brick). If it was a semi-brick then it could be fully recovered.

Try turning it off fully (holding power button for 3+ seconds). Then turn it back on but hold down the R button. If you get to the recovery menu then you will be able to recover it using something like hellcats recovery flasher

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Im buying an old psp the first model off a friend of mine so i am trying to sell it as is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

No point in selling as-is if it doesn't really work!! But if you fixed the semi-brick and installed newest custom firmware then you could definitely sell

Advertisement