Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks button for tcn

Options
  • 27-02-2010 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

well theres some really funny posts there sometimes and I feel we deserve one
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'd like one, but it probably not gonna happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I also think that there should be one.

Puzzles & Quizzes has a thanks button yet posts aren't counted either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Jesus, no!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

well theres some really funny posts there sometimes and I feel I deserve one

FYP.;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Should be one...and considering some of the fora these days that are post count ++ I don't see why it isn't either :p

• Advertisement

I swear I'll divorce you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Sarky wrote: »
    I swear I'll divorce you!

So does that mean Tar will be available? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

make up sex?

Well... Ok, but no thanks in TCN. AND I get to turn the lights off.

No i like to see the shame in their eyes.

• Advertisement

Pfft, as if you'll be facing me...

You act like the bedroom is not bedecked with mirrors.

Just as well there's a Tar forum really. Can you imagine this sort of thing clogging up Feedback? It doesn't bear thinking about tbh.

Indeed. The luminous condoms tonight?

I thought you'd agreed to try the coil?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I think there really should be, the nest is not what it was when it was first set-up, alot of the posts in it are far better than what gets thanked in After hours, why should we not have it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

tar forum has one!!!

Tar is special. You lot aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

The way it is I have to make a post just to thank someone, i don't really care about thanks counts or post counts, the thanx button just saves the trouble of mucking up the thread to say "Yes I like that". Everyone is entitled to an opinion-I'd like a thanks button.

The thanks button saves people the effort of finding a better way to acknowledge someone's contributions.

/licks Tar

• Advertisement

Full posts just seem to slow down the flow of thought,(yes I know you don't think anyone is actually thinking). They destroy the unity of posts. Why is it better to write a fawning post when a simple thumbs up is all that was needed?

Why fawn at all? You're better than that, right?

Ok. Sarky, I'll just start winking - since you already said no roll-eyes.(you won't like that either.)

Have you even been inside the FlirTar subforum (go on, check it out, support TCN and its newest feature, you're all community-lovers, right?)? There's nothing BUT winking.

Yes I've been in there and just because a person doesn't post in a thread doesn't mean they don't read it. How did this discussion get so far away from having a thanks button? I'll just devise my own.

Just post this everywhere

post_thanks.gif

It degenerated into flirting with Tar. Or evolved into it, I'm not sure how it works. Anyway. Tar is lovely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

FYP.;)

its amazing the first things you notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

tar forum has one!!!

No you must be wrong 666, sure thats part of the TCN.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

i have thanked posts there

Advertisement