Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc (Accounting)

Options
  • 27-02-2010 4:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭

Hey. I am considering doing my accounting masters in DIT next year and was hoping to gather some feedback about the course from any current student of the course or any one that has anything to say about it. I do not have full CAP1 exemptions yet and will not be taking them until September, I've heard that DIT find this exceptible? Cheers for any responses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

from what i hear the course offers the same exsemsion (forgive the spelling) as the others master. but wud not be seen in the same light as UCD masters. As for the full cap 1 there are people in my class in DIT accounthig and finance who came from the cert so are in the same boat as you and from what i can see once ya have the exams needed ur ok. i think they have to sit and exam in september to make up but its all cool once they pass that exam hope that helps

Advertisement