Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible time - cat dying

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Thanks again for your posts. It is still very hard but I can appreciate and understand how other people feel about their own pets. One can never fully understand the hurt felt by another person losing his or her pet but at least we can appreciate how much love they must have shared. I am really sorry to hear about your own pets and how they died. It is somewhat good to know that we are not alone in our grief.

Someone requested a picture and I put one up in the Departed pets thread. It is not a recent one as he still has one ear and the nose but it perfectly describes one of his best characteristics and that is the love he gave back to us. --> Pushka

Thanks to all who contributed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I just wanted to post on behalf of my wife. She read through your posts yesterday and although visibly upset she would like to thank everyone here for their kind words. She said it is good to know that there are people out there who know what we are going through. I completely agree.

So thanks again for your replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭morgana

Only saw this now, I know how sad it is to loose a beloved cat. At first, the loss is just terrible, but it will ease over time and you will retain a memory of happier times with Puschka.
    Run free little Puschka. He is in no more pain and was with you until the very end, trusting and loving you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

So sorry about your poor cat, she was gorgeous.

My dog had to be put to sleep while I was on holidays and she was staying with my mam, heartbreaking walking into the house and her not there :( no1 told me either until I came home.

Advertisement