Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Ireland under attack .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Have a look at this case in Kiev, Ukraine.Back in october there were hundreds of eye witness accounts who spotted light aircraft in the Forest Market area of the city spraying some sort of aerosol substance.Despite these eye witness accounts the authorities denyed any such aircraft were in the area that day.Subsequently there was a severe outbreak of an unidentified virus which spread rampantly through the Ukraine killing hundreds of people.

http://info-wars.org/2009/10/31/panic-in-ukraine-authorities-deny-aircraft-spraying-aerosols-over-cities-martial-law-expected/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I would actually welcome heavy criticism on this because i believe its a very important conspiracy theory to deal with.
    I am sure there is something up with this strange disease that popped up in canada and america iirc.And if its now reaching Ireland i would be very interested to see a good debate on the origins of morgellons and the link it may have with chemtrails.
    Especially if that Ukraine news piece is anywhere near real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

Have a look at this case in Kiev, Ukraine.Back in october there were hundreds of eye witness accounts who spotted light aircraft in the Forest Market area of the city spraying some sort of aerosol substance.Despite these eye witness accounts the authorities denyed any such aircraft were in the area that day.Subsequently there was a severe outbreak of an unidentified virus which spread rampantly through the Ukraine killing hundreds of people.

http://info-wars.org/2009/10/31/panic-in-ukraine-authorities-deny-aircraft-spraying-aerosols-over-cities-martial-law-expected/

Wasn't this mystery virus swine flu which spread quickly with a large death toll because the country did not have adequate medical facilities or vaccinations to deal with the pandemic?

Having said that,I'm not dismissing the discussion happening here at all.I believe there could be truth in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So why dont i have it?

Or why doesnt anybody i know have it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Unexplained Dermopathy (aka "Morgellons")

Recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has received an increased number of inquiries regarding an unexplained skin condition which some refer to as “Morgellons.” Persons who suffer from this unexplained skin condition report a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting and stinging sensations; granules, threads, fibers, or black speck-like materials on or beneath the skin; and/or skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). In addition to skin manifestations, some sufferers also report fatigue, mental confusion, short term memory loss, joint pain, and changes in vision.
    http://www.cdc.gov/unexplaineddermopathy/general_info.html

• Advertisement

Two threads on the same topic isn't needed, so continue discussion here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

As the other thread has been locked, I'm re-opening this on request.

Please note - this is not a medical or science forum. It is not the appropriate place for a medical discussion, and if we head down that road, the thread will be locked and people potentially sanctioned.

Additionaly, it is against both forum and boards policy to request or offer medical advice. Anyone breaking that rule will be harshly dealt with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

If Morgellans are cause by chemtrails, then why dont we all have it?

Tiddlers wrote: »
    Wasn't this mystery virus swine flu which spread quickly with a large death toll because the country did not have adequate medical facilities or vaccinations to deal with the pandemic?

It was a completely different ball game to the meagre swine flu virus.This was a deadly mutation of several different viruses which burned the victims lungs like charcoal.According to the World Health Organisation it was in "the receptor binding domain D225G" whatever the hell that meant.

It was a completely different ball game to the meagre swine flu virus.This was a deadly mutation of several different viruses which burned the victims lungs like charcoal.According to the World Health Organisation it was in "the receptor binding domain D225G" whatever the hell that meant.

I had no idea what that meant either so I looked it up.

http://www.virology.ws/2009/11/24/the-d225g-change-in-2009-h1n1-influenza-virus-is-not-a-concern/

• Advertisement

Tiddlers wrote: »

Thanks for that, although most of it was like reading double dutch to me i got the general jist of it.It basically seems like an influenza mutation which goes a lot deeper into your system.

Thanks for that, although most of it was like reading double dutch to me i got the general jist of it.It basically seems like an influenza mutation which goes a lot deeper into your system.

Seems to be.It's double dutch to me too I must admit!I think that's why I can neither dismiss or agree with what's being debated on this thread.It seems like there is a lot of information out there but no clarification. But it's definitely an interesting topic and something to keep an eye on I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

If Morgellans are cause by chemtrails, then why dont we all have it?

If they are airborne nano robots released from planes , then maybe its because not everyone does be out in the open for long periods , during the spraying .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If they are nano-particles released from planes, would they not be showing up everywhere? Like under every kid's microscope as they look at fly wings or skin fragments. Unless they're also invisible but then we'd need to connect it to a another conspiracy involving alien cloaking technology to make the idea logical if not feasible. If that connection is made, I'll expect full credit:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Emkay

espinolman wrote: »

Yes. Ireland is under attack. Have a look at this satellite image of Ireland and Britain. You can see the trails clearly over the Irish Sea.

You can key in any recent date you wish, although sometimes NASA claims it cannot display images for technical reasons. MODIS uses the Julian calendar, so today's image will be 2010065, today being the 65th day of 2010.

http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/subsets/?project=fas&subset=Europe_2_01.2010053.terra.250m

Clifford Carnicom certainly believes morgellons is spread in chemtrails.

Rense has some horrifying items on it, but my advice would be to look at the footage early on in the daytime, or the images will keep you awake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Emkay wrote: »
    Yes. Ireland is under attack. Have a look at this satellite image of Ireland and Britain. You can see the trails clearly over the Irish Sea.

You can key in any recent date you wish, although sometimes NASA claims it cannot display images for technical reasons. MODIS uses the Julian calendar, so today's image will be 2010065, today being the 65th day of 2010.

http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/subsets/?project=fas&subset=Europe_2_01.2010053.terra.250m

Clifford Carnicom certainly believes morgellons is spread in chemtrails.

Rense has some horrifying items on it, but my advice would be to look at the footage early on in the daytime, or the images will keep you awake.

But that's a NASA image. Aren't NASA always lying to us?? Therefore this image must be a fake?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    But that's a NASA image. Aren't NASA always lying to us?? Therefore this image must be a fake?

You guys always say this when people use a source that is considered to you to be non CT inspired.
    NASA have been accused of blocking out parts of the sky also.
    They also probably show pictures of the moon from telescopes on earth.
    It doesnt mean the moon is fake or that they block the sky.
    They may well have taken a normal pic of that area but since no solid CT with strong enough evidence relates to NASA's pictures of the moon or a blocked out sky(afaik) why not trust that particular part as a good enough source.Especially if its images confirms what other non official supposedly biased sites try to confirm.

They could be chemtrails in that picture.
    I guess the best way to know is study a few pictures within minutes of each other and see if they are contrails or unnatural for the weather,temperature and altitude of those planes.

It sounds like you have nothing of benefit to the conversation if you are to question NASA's pictures without giving a reason for them to put chemtrails into it or even speculate why.
    Is it to distract from the topic? Or do you really question NASA's legitimacy?

Torakx wrote: »
    You guys always say this when people use a source that is considered to you to be non CT inspired.
    NASA have been accused of blocking out parts of the sky also.
    They also probably show pictures of the moon from telescopes on earth.
    It doesnt mean the moon is fake or that they block the sky.
    They may well have taken a normal pic of that area but since no solid CT with strong enough evidence relates to NASA's pictures of the moon or a blocked out sky(afaik) why not trust that particular part as a good enough source.Especially if its images confirms what other non official supposedly biased sites try to confirm.

They could be chemtrails in that picture.
    I guess the best way to know is study a few pictures within minutes of each other and see if they are contrails or unnatural for the weather,temperature and altitude of those planes.

It sounds like you have nothing of benefit to the conversation if you are to question NASA's pictures without giving a reason for them to put chemtrails into it or even speculate why.
    Is it to distract from the topic? Or do you really question NASA's legitimacy?

My post was a parody of how many CTers always say NASA are lying to us, NASA fakes pictures etc. I just find it interesting that CTers always castigate NASA as liars etc. but are more than willing to use NASA information when it suits them.

Anyway the previous poster picked one image and claims it proves Ireland is being attacked by chemtrails or some such stuff. I can pick an image that shows clear skies and 'prove' Ireland is not under attack. In fact here's yesterdays:

?project=fas&subset=Europe_2_01.2010064.terra.2km.jpg

On that first NASA (Emkay)photo I think somebody has been messing around at it, I noticed the Isle of Man's cloud hugs the coast rather strangely.

106927.jpg

My post was a parody of how many CTers always say NASA are lying to us, NASA fakes pictures etc. I just find it interesting that CTers always castigate NASA as liars etc. but are more than willing to use NASA information when it suits them.

Anyway the previous poster picked one image and claims it proves Ireland is being attacked by chemtrails or some such stuff. I can pick an image that shows clear skies and 'prove' Ireland is not under attack. In fact here's yesterdays:

?project=fas&subset=Europe_2_01.2010064.terra.2km.jpg
    Your post shows me either you were right and NASA doctor images on this site or that they do not chemtrail all of ireland everyday.(helping me discount the covering the sun theory,IF your previous statements were not correct about NASA)
    I still have no strong evidence from satelites either way.How do i tell contrail from chemtrail on those satelite photos and do i want to spend hours learning how lol

Ps. does anyone know why there is no contrails in this photo? Surely if there are tons in the Emkay photo then there would be one in this one.
    If there isnt even one in this one does it mean the contrails dispersed?If so why didnt they in the Emkay phot?IS that one fake? Which is fake?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭beyosoco

Your post shows me either you were right and NASA doctor images on this site or that they do not chemtrail all of ireland everyday.(helping me discount the covering the sun theory,IF your previous statements were not correct about NASA)
    I still have no strong evidence from satelites either way.How do i tell contrail from chemtrail on those satelite photos and do i want to spend hours learning how lol

Ps. does anyone know why there is no contrails in this photo? Surely if there are tons in the Emkay photo then there would be one in this one.
    If there isnt even one in this one does it mean the contrails dispersed?If so why didnt they in the Emkay phot?IS that one fake? Which is fake?

Contrails do not persist, never have done, never will do. Chemtrails do persist, always have done, always will do. Watch "Don't ask about the weather" on checktheevidence.com.

beyosoco wrote: »
    Contrails do not persist, never have done, never will do. Chemtrails do persist, always have done, always will do. Watch "Don't ask about the weather" on checktheevidence.com.
    Thanks.il look into that link might be useful :)
    I myself think its highly possible that chemtrails are real.i was more asking those questions for namloc1980 to ponder on.i seem to be doing that more often than not recently with my posts.il have to keep that in check!

I sometimes just want to show my questions to others to try get them to see that there is something up and how do they explain so and so.

So far the only answer to those questions has been you :)
    With the response that yes its because there are chemtrails.
    I hope to hear from more people also about there answers to those questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

WWW.SAT24.COM is a good site i use for weather. It gives Live satelite images in visual and infrared. Sometimes there are slight discrepancies between the IR image and the visual one but i couldn't explain why.

Contrails will persist and grow or not depending on the relative humidity of the air, temperature of the atmosphere, altitude of the aircraft etc. Turbofan engines take in very cold air which is heated rapidly in the engine and blown out the back of the engine (which gives the engine thrust) along with the engine exhaust - primarily water vapour and CO2. The water vapour and warm air emerge into the cold atmosphere behind the plane and immediately freeze into tiny little icy crystals which is the contrail. Generally contrails are larger and more persistent in the winter because the air is colder thus freezing more of the water vapour. In addition if the surrounding air is humid then the contrail effect will grow and spread to surrounding water droplets. Incidentally this is exactly how natural clouds form, so nobody should be surprised that contrails (which are in effect artificial clouds) can persist and even grow under the right conditions which is cold humid air - and yes cold air can be humid. If the air is low in humidity then no contrail or a very short one may form.

As for the two photos above. In Emkays image we can see quite a lot of cloud (the UK is almost totally covered and there is a fair bit over Ireland too) which would indicate high humidity. In my photo there is a lot less cloud cover (less humidity) so less evidence of persistent contrails.

ok so if someone was to post a satelite image of a less cloudy day with lots of contrails, would it show that there is contrails in the cloudy pic and an unkown phenomena in the cloudless one?
    Cause i can imagine someone posting one and someone else saying.."no thats a contrail in a cloudless sky..or something else"

ok so if someone was to post a satelite image of a less cloudy day with lots of contrails, would it show that there is contrails in the cloudy pic and an unkown phenomena in the cloudless one?

Well there can also be days with very high humidity but with no clouds! We've all been on holidays somewhere warm, or on a warm day here, where there might not be a cloud in the sky but the air is saturated with water vapour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

There are no contrails visible because the image resolution isn't high enough. It's impossible to even make out a dual-carriageway.

As for the two photos above. In Emkays image we can see quite a lot of cloud (the UK is almost totally covered and there is a fair bit over Ireland too) which would indicate high humidity. In my photo there is a lot less cloud cover (less humidity) so less evidence of persistent contrails.

I must correct you.

Please don't refer to "Emkay's image" or to one you have posted as "my photo".

I do not have my very own personal satellite and I very much doubt if you do either.

I must correct you.

Please don't refer to "Emkay's image" or to one you have posted as "my photo".

I do not have my very own personal satellite and I very much doubt if you do either.

FFS I was referring to the image posted by you and me. :mad::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

uprising2 wrote: »
    On that first NASA (Emkay)photo I think somebody has been messing around at it, I noticed the Isle of Man's cloud hugs the coast rather strangely.

Well spotted. That's what clouds do. Atmospheric conditions being different above land and sea. Sea breezes and Lee waves and all school geography stuff.

Interestingly enough clouds also form standing waves, where the line up in straight lines along atmospheric fronts. And consiquently are often confused with contrails because due to being in regular lines they appear man made.

File:Tadrart01.JPG

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I'm not jumping to conclusions on this but perhaps someone with a better grasp of science could explain this to me?

I live in small town in the north of Sweden and the skies over me seem be almost empty of planes almost all of the time, seems to be under not flight paths at all almost. The skies are mostly clear of clouds and there are no large buildings to obstruct line of sight.

However, for some unknown reason to me the skies will look like a chessboard for days at a time, military excercises is all I can think of. There will be planes around for most of the day and there will be persistent criss-crossed contrails.

Also, about two weeks ago I was smoking on my balcony and looking out over my garden. It was the first sunny day of the year and the snow was still down, which is why I remember it. It was a perfectly clear day without a cloud in the sky. I heard a plane above me (you always can hear them here) and looked up a flane was flying by and its contrail was literally dissipating before my eyes, the plane and contrail had vanished before I finished my cigarette.

Maybe 45 mins later I was smoking again and another plane came. The weather conditions were exactly the same and it seemed to appear to be flying at the same altitude. This plane exuded a similar looking contrail but this persisted. The plane had vanished from my sight but the contrail persisted a minumum of five minutes (left when I finished smoking) whereas the first one lasted maybe 5 seconds.

FFS I was referring to the image posted by you and me. :mad::rolleyes:

I must correct you again, Namloc, since you seem to be such a stickler for detail. The "image posted by you and me" suggests we both posted the same image, and that it not correct. I posted one. Then you posted a smaller one.

Also, I must ask you what FFS stands for. Please explain. It is not an acronym with which I am familiar, and there may be other members also who are unclear what exactly you mean.

Thank you.

I'm not jumping to conclusions on this but perhaps someone with a better grasp of science could explain this to me?

I live in small town in the north of Sweden and the skies over me seem be almost empty of planes almost all of the time, seems to be under not flight paths at all almost. The skies are mostly clear of clouds and there are no large buildings to obstruct line of sight.

However, for some unknown reason to me the skies will look like a chessboard for days at a time, military excercises is all I can think of. There will be planes around for most of the day and there will be persistent criss-crossed contrails.

Also, about two weeks ago I was smoking on my balcony and looking out over my garden. It was the first sunny day of the year and the snow was still down, which is why I remember it. It was a perfectly clear day without a cloud in the sky. I heard a plane above me (you always can hear them here) and looked up a flane was flying by and its contrail was literally dissipating before my eyes, the plane and contrail had vanished before I finished my cigarette.

Maybe 45 mins later I was smoking again and another plane came. The weather conditions were exactly the same and it seemed to appear to be flying at the same altitude. This plane exuded a similar looking contrail but this persisted. The plane had vanished from my sight but the contrail persisted a minumum of five minutes (left when I finished smoking) whereas the first one lasted maybe 5 seconds.

Well. I wonder just how long it will be before some member with lots of time to talk and type, but who lacks the ability to think and reason clearly, enquires about the legality of your tobacco!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Well. I wonder just how long it will be before some member with lots of time to talk and type, but who lacks the ability to think and reason clearly, enquires about the legality of your tobacco!!

Seems you're the only one to jump to that conclusion Emkay.

As for FFS, it means for f*ck sake.

@Brownbomber
    I'm not sure exactly what the reason the difference between the two trails is.
    I suppose it could be a number of things, perhaps, while the weather conditions on the ground seem identical, at higher altitudes it could be different? Or maybe different types of jet engines? Tbh, I'm only speculating, as I don't really undestand meteorology that well, and well, I wasn't there, so couldn't really say. Maybe someone with better knowledge will be along later.

yekahs wrote: »
    Seems you're the only one to jump to that conclusion Emkay.

No. Not my conclusion at all. I anticipated someone else would.

• Advertisement

Go to youtube and search for "chemtrails Sweden". When I looked just now there were 7 pages of videos.

Have a look at this one as a start. It's one explanation of several for what you describe seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vETM8CnUZ1o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I had never heard of chemtrails till I came on this forum. Can anyone tell me what is being sprayed, and why, and who is doing it? And what they hope to achieve? I'm kind of pleased that I don't live on a flight path a chemtrail path, so I presume I am not in any danger, or is there a plan to mop up those of us not affected?

looksee wrote: »
    I had never heard of chemtrails till I came on this forum. Can anyone tell me what is being sprayed, and why, and who is doing it? And what they hope to achieve? I'm kind of pleased that I don't live on a flight path a chemtrail path, so I presume I am not in any danger, or is there a plan to mop up those of us not affected?

What is being sprayed? People around the world have reported tests which confirm barium, aluminium, various pathogens and fibres, and recently in Australia, boron, among other poisons. Huge amounts of various poisons have been detected - way over any limit officially deemed safe.

What do they hope to achieve? There are various theories, including weather modification, population reduction and obscuring the sun. Once you observe chemtrails it will be obvious what they do to the sky over your head.

Who is doing it? The UN? NATO? No way of knowing for sure because politicians the world over deny it is happening, (including in Ireland). They use a variety of aircraft, including unmarked craft. Visit 'tankerenemy' on youtube who films the chemplanes over San Remo in Italy. There is also some evidence they use drones.

There do not appear to be reports of chemtrails over countries which restrict their airspace, such as Iran and Cuba.

The chemical fallout affects us ALL as it it in the air we breathe.

For a comprehensive overview of chemtrails, google the following:
    Clifford Carnicom
    strange days strange skies
    barium blues
    rense
    geo-engineering patents

Youube - search for the following -
    "Don't ask about the weather"
    chemtrails Ireland
    chemtrails - and add the name of just about anywhere you have visited - England, Wales, Scotland, Australia, Austria, Germany, Poland, Italy, Sardinia, France, Sweden, US, Canada, Hawaii, New Zealand, Greece, Belgium, and so on......., it's an enormously long list.

Observe the sky for yourself. Take photographs of the same view at different times of the same day, from early morning until after sunset. Compare them later. There has been a carefully orchestrated plan implemented to condition the people into thinking chemtrails are normal so they appear in advertisements, films, on TV and in the US, even on postage stamps. They have "invented' new cloud types, to fool everyone.

Once you are familiar with the phenomenon, you will see the disinformation for what it is, and wonder how on earth you didn't see for yourself before, what is right over your head.

Don't be fooled. Chemtrails do exist and are far more widespread than you will have thought, and they are, without doubt, over Ireland

What is being sprayed? People around the world have reported tests which confirm barium, aluminium, various pathogens and fibres, and recently in Australia, boron, among other poisons. Huge amounts of various poisons have been detected - way over any limit officially deemed safe.

Put differently, there is no consistency in the claims of what is being sprayed.

This is important, because there are one of two direct implications:

Option 1) There are multiple different things being sprayed, suggesting there is no single, overreaching program here. Any concept which relies on contentration is (pardon the pun) diluted.

Option 2) Most (if not all) of the claims are wrong regarding tests showing that "chemtrails" contain anything beyond normal exhaust gases.
    What do they hope to achieve? There are various theories, including weather modification, population reduction and obscuring the sun. Once you observe chemtrails it will be obvious what they do to the sky over your head.

Put differently, there is no consistency in the claims of what the objective is. This would tie in well to either option above. If there are multiple different things being speayed, then it is reasonable to suggest that there are multiple different goals. If most (or all) of the claims are, on teh other hand, incorrect...then most (or all) of the theorised goals are equally incorrect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

This chemtrail hoax reminds me of the chicken little story. I don't expect the believers to take my post into consideration, but hopefully it might allay some fears that other people might have.

First of; yes, ''chem-trails'' contain chemicals; H2O. A considerable amount of it at that. If you tried to fill an airplane with the amount of liquid a jet engine leaves behind, the plane would fall to pieces, never mind take off.
    There is a hell of a lot of liquid in a contrail. Far to much for a plane to carry. Well, as far as I can see, but that does seem to be a good basis for evidence here.

Also, If you look at the incredible amount of planes leaving contrails why is there no evidence of these planes being filled with chemicals? If there are that many ''chemtrails'' being left in the sky, why does all the evidence consist of pointing at the sky and and shouting, with no 'on the ground evidence'? The amount of ''chem-trails'' being left in the sky compared the amount of evidence for them isn't very favorable for those who believe the hoax.

Onto contrails themselves. Water has the ability to turn into vapour. You will notice this when you boil the kettle. The vapour from your kettle disperses and becomes invisible as it escapes the kettle. How ever, the moisture is still in the air in your kitchen, you just can't see. If it is a cold day then the moisture in the air will condense, or bunch up together, (condensation) when it comes in contact with the cold window. It then becomes visible. The same thing happens when you breath on a mirror. The moisture in your breath becomes visible

The sun causes vast amounts of moisture to evaporate into the sky. Warm air carries more moisture. When it is very warm and very moist we get 'humidity'. The moisture is hanging around in the air because it is warm. When it is cold and moist we get rain.

Rain is caused when the warm, moist front (stop snigering at back) meets a cold front. The cold air causes the moisture to condense, turning it into visible clouds and fall as rain. So, there is a vast amount of invisible moisture in the air. Fact.

When a jet passes through the sky, the jet engines suck in a vast amount of invisible air and moisture, leaving behind a trail of hot, humid air which comes in contact with the cold air, causing the moisture in the air to condense, thus becoming visible. And this is how we get chem-trails/con-trails/vapour-trails, call it what you will, all we are seeing is H2O.

These trails will disperse depending on how windy it is. On days when there is a lot of moisture in the air, the trails join up with other naturally forming clouds and other con(densation)-trails.

There are also far, far more airplanes in the air today compared to twenty or even ten years ago, which is why contrails have become more noticeable.

The sky is not falling on our heads so stop worrying about it or the fox will getcha. In other words the real damage that ''chem-trails'' cause is the fear and hysteria created by thousands of chicken littles armed with a digital camera, internet access and gullibility.

This hoax is a distraction to other things that need to be fixed in the world.

• Advertisement

DeBunny wrote: »
    I don't expect any of the chicken littles here to actually read this but hopefully it might allay some fears that other people might have.

First of; yes, ''chem-trails'' contain chemicals; H2O. A considerable amount of it at that. If you tried to fill an airplane with the amount of liquid a jet engine leaves behind, the plane would fall to pieces, never mind take off.
    There is a hell of a lot of liquid in a contrail. Far to much for a plane to carry. Well, as far as I can see, but that does seem to be a good basis for evidence here.

Also, If you look at the incredible amount of planes leaving contrails why is there no evidence of these planes being filled with chemicals? If there are that many ''chemtrails'' being left in the sky, why does all the evidence consist of pointing at the sky and and shouting, with no 'on the ground evidence'? The amount of ''chem-trails'' being left in the sky compared the amount of evidence for them isn't very favorable for those who believe the hoax.

Onto contrails themselves. Water has the ability to turn into vapour. You will notice this when you boil the kettle. The vapour from your kettle disperses and becomes invisible as it escapes the kettle. How ever, the moisture is still in the air in your kitchen, you just can't see. If it is a cold day then the moisture in the air will condense, or bunch up together, (condensation) when it comes in contact with the cold window. It then becomes visible. The same thing happens when you breath on a mirror. The moisture in your breath becomes visible

The sun causes vast amounts of moisture to evaporate into the sky. Warm air carries more moisture. When it is very warm and very moist we get 'humidity'. The moisture is hanging around in the air because it is warm. When it is cold and moist we get rain.

Rain is caused when the warm, moist front (stop snigering at back) meets a cold front. The cold air causes the moisture to condense, turning it into visible clouds and fall as rain. So, there is a vast amount of invisible moisture in the air. Fact.

When a jet passes through the sky, the jet engines suck in a vast amount of invisible air and moisture, leaving behind a trail of hot, humid air which comes in contact with the cold air causing the moisture in the air to condense, thus becoming visible. And this is how we get chem-trails/con-trails/vapour-trails, call it what you will, all we are seeing is H2O.

These trails will disperse depending on how windy it is. On days when there is a lot of moisture in the air, the trails join up with other naturally forming clouds and other con(densation)-trails.

There are also far, far more airplanes in the air today compared to twenty or even ten years ago, which is why contrails have become more noticeable.

The sky is not falling on our heads so stop worrying about it or the fox will getcha. In other words the real damage that ''chem-trails'' cause is the fear and hysteria created by thousands of chicken littles armed with a digital camera, internet access and gullibility.

So what your saying is the entire makeup of chemtrails is H20 or water?, what about carbon monoxide CO?, you seem in your fact finding quest to have forgotten or didn't know to begin with, that kerosene is not made from H20 and H20 is not a produced by a jet engine.

all we are seeing is H2O.

I think any further posts here will just be a repeat of my OP

I don't expect any of the chicken littles here to actually read this

No need for name-calling or belittling of others.

you seem in your fact finding quest to have forgotten or didn't know to begin with, that kerosene is not made from H20 and H20 is not a produced by a jet engine.

deBunny pointed out that the content of a contrail is too large to be purely from the exhaust gases. He then pointed out that it is the warming effect of the engine which is causing water vapour already in teh air to condense out.

Given this, I would argue that it is irrelevant as to whether or not he knew and/or remembered the points you make, as they are irrelevant to the explanation he offered.

Yes, Jets leave behind Co2 and other exhaust fumes but these have little or no effect on people due to the billions of cubic metres of space between the plane and the ground. If planes where dropping chemicals then the chemicals would be rendered completely infective due to the planes altitude.

If you dropped a ball from the hight that a plane flies at it will veer thousands of miles off course. If you drop liquid chemicals at that hight the chemicals won't even fall. They'll stay suspended in the air for a looong time and become unfathomably diluted. Small particles, dropped at that hight, don't even fall. As methods of poisoning go, this a terrible one. Not even Dr. Evil would try this.

So what your saying is the entire makeup of chemtrails is H20 or water?, what about carbon monoxide CO?, you seem in your fact finding quest to have forgotten or didn't know to begin with, that kerosene is not made from H20 and H20 is not a produced by a jet engine.

He is saying that the contrails you see in the sky are water. Carbon monoxide and other exhaust gases are invisible. He never claimed that jet engines produced H2O, you seem to have conjured that out of thin air. He clearly states that the H2O is already present in the air.

If planes where dropping chemicals then the chemicals would be rendered completely infective due to the planes altitude.

Small particles, dropped at that hight, don't even fall. As methods of poisoning go, this a terrible one. Not even Dr. Evil would try this.

So how come US planes dropped agent orange to deforest huge areas during the Vietnam war? They were successful, were they not, and large swathes of land remain contaminated to this day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

They were successful, were they not, and large swathes of land remain contaminated to this day.
    and at what height did the planes fly at?

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    and at what height did the planes fly at?

Yes, the key word here is altitude.

bonkey wrote: »
    Put differently, there is no consistency in the claims of what is being sprayed.

Put differently, there is no consistency in the claims of what the objective is.
    There are other possibilities to add to your deductions.

Tests have been carried out the expense of individuals since governments will not admit the air is being contaminated by aerosol spraying by aircraft and therefore do not fund the testing. The various tests in different laboratories will have been for certain substances and the results obtained will not necessarily prelude there being other substances present which were not, in fact, tested for.

Of course there is no strict consistency as to the objectives of the chemtrail programme. That is not surprising, given that the whole programme is denied by politicians, including in Ireland. Until individuals involved in the planning and execution of these aerosol programmes 'blow the whistle' in such a way as to be seen to be credible, then conjecture as to the reasons for this programme will remain just that.

The results of chemtrails can, however, clearly be seen on the weather and in people's health, for example in morgellons, which is what this thread was concerning at the outset.

Your location is given as Switzerland. Chemtrails have been photographed and filmed in many different parts of Switzerland, including Bern, Basel and Zurich. Please watch the following video and explain away the massive stripes in the sky, if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNgIphYezsQ

• Advertisement
Advertisement