Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Telsey Modem

Options
  • 27-02-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

hi,

was gutting a house yesterday and the old tenant has left a Magnet telsey Modem behind,

left documentation the leads the whole lot.

is this modem any good on its own or is it only good for magnet.

Model number: CPA-ZWTE41TUK

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

hi,

was gutting a house yesterday and the old tenant has left a Magnet telsey Modem behind,

left documentation the leads the whole lot.

is this modem any good on its own or is it only good for magnet.

Model number: CPA-ZWTE41TUK

Can I help? What is it you are hoping to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭AustinByrnes

just wondering is the modem of any use to me or will i just dump it. i myself am with eircom for broadband so im grand in that department. just is it of any use or can it be only used with a magnet service.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 madster

I have a similar situation. Any chance to have an answer about that?

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

These modems are the property of Magnet Entertainment and as suchcan be returned to our offices at

Magnet Networks Ltd
    International Exchange Centre
    Clonshaugh Industrial Estate
    Dublin 17

Alternatively if you contact our sales team on 1800 819 999 we will be glad to arrange to have these modems collected.

Thanks

Advertisement