Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't have wireless option in network config menu

• 27-02-2010 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just got an xbox this week, really enjoying it so far. Forza 3 mostly (i'd be keen on the amicable racing thread, when I get this sorted).

I've got my wireless adapter connected to the console, and it's flashing green. So far so good. But when I go into the Network Config, Basic Settings I don't have a wireless mode option or selection on screen.

The console was bought new from Game in Dundrum this week.

Any help or ideas? Am I on old firmware?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978945/en-gb?sd=xbox
    Solution 3: Configure your wireless settings

1. On the console, go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Configure Network.
    4. On the Basic Settings tab, select Wireless Mode.
    5. Select Scan for Networks.
    6. Select your wireless network name.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

what model is it? a friend got an elite pack last week and his wireless adaptor came with an install disc that had to be run on the box. once that was done the wireless menu option appeared.

Advertisement