Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ps1 Games In Limerick

• 27-02-2010 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Where Can I Find Them ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Story_Bud wrote: »
    Where Can I Find Them ?
    2nd hand shops, I get them often enough, I got Silent Hill 1, Tekken 3 and Dance Stage Euromix the last 6 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

Could You Tell Me Where You Bought These ...?

Please would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

Lol ...Please

Lol ...Please
    Check William Street and Squeeky down by the Roundhouse (he used to do Snes games and stuff)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Rule 1 of retro hunting. Never ask another retro game hunter where their sources are. They will kill you and eat your babies before giving up that kind of information :D

o1s1n wrote: »
    Rule 1 of retro hunting. Never ask another retro game hunter where their sources are. They will kill you and eat your babies before giving up that kind of information :D
    Sure I have him tolded now, it's rare enough to find anything anyway better off going online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sera wrote: »
    2nd hand shops, I get them often enough, I got Silent Hill 1, Tekken 3 and Dance Stage Euromix the last 6 months

Win!

Win!
    Sure I said I got that already in the other thread, it's the bomb but my dancemat is broked!

Sure I said I got that already in the other thread, it's the bomb but my dancemat is broked!

Ditto D:

• Advertisement

Ditto D:
    Yours is broken too? Fred showed me a site on how to fit em but you've to cut em up and still get another DM and swap the foam or something I dunno it was way too hard

Yours is broken too? Fred showed me a site on how to fit em but you've to cut em up and still get another DM and swap the foam or something I dunno it was way too hard

I don't know where mine is anymore but it was broken last time I seen it. Anyways this is off topic!

OP - Hit up all the charity shops :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Are PS1 games worth much/anything these days?
    I still have the console and a load of games sitting at home, many of which have never ever been played!
    All I used to play was Duke Nukem, Fifa 98, Colin McCrae Rally and a couple of others :-)

gman2k wrote: »
    Are PS1 games worth much/anything these days?
    I still have the console and a load of games sitting at home, many of which have never ever been played!
    All I used to play was Duke Nukem, Fifa 98, Colin McCrae Rally and a couple of others :-)
    Duke Nukem was the bomb! Ah check eBay and see how much they're worth really, the most I paid in town was 6.50 tbh.
    I'm sure loads of people on here would buy them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Yeah, just looked on ebay, so they don't make much!
    Must put a list together of the games I have and see if any of ye kind people would be interested! (i.e. put an ad on adverts.ie)

Re Duke Nukem, I was addicted to it for a loooooooonnnnggggg time, but I got stuck at a certain level within the game and could never get part it :-(
    I once played it for about 15 hours solid, brain was melted after that!

gman2k wrote: »
    Yeah, just looked on ebay, so they don't make much!
    Must put a list together of the games I have and see if any of ye kind people would be interested! (i.e. put an ad on adverts.ie)
    Oh do definitely make a list but let me have first dibs? ;)
    I once played it for about 15 hours solid, brain was melted after that!
    I couldn't play it for that long now maybe 3 at most

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Purchiz

adverts.ie or ebay have tons and tons of ps1 games

Advertisement