Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus.ie

Options
  • 27-02-2010 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

I ordered a rabbit hutch from Zooplus.ie and when I read the terms and conditions it said that my credit card would not be charged until the product had been shipped.
    I have now received an email to say that my order has been cancelled due to "unforeseen delivery problems". However they have charged me for it!!!
    I have asked them for a full refund immediately and asked why they are advertising products that they cannot deliver.
    Has anyone else been through hassle with them?
    I will never use them again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

If it's unforseen then they're not exactly advertising something they do not have. A lot of places sell things that they don't have in stock.. they just have them shipped directly from their supplier.

If you get a hassle free refund, then I don't see why you shouldn't shop with them again in the future. :)

Advertisement