Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 front mechs, 1 rear, 39 Chainwheel

• 27-02-2010 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

Sorting through stuff in the garage and seeing as some of you are restoring some old road bikes the following might be useful

2 X Shimano 600 front mechs band on complete in good condition except one has clapm bolt missing.

1 X Shimano 39T chainring minimal wear

1 X Suntour SVX rear mech complete, know nothing about it.

The parts would have been in use in the mid 80's but as I had my own shop I probably changed bits on a whim.

Also unusual item a Soubitez 6V bottom bracket dynamo, fits under b/b, runs on the face of the tyre, used to have cars flashing you with this, looks unused.

Any offers, collect only South Co Dublin / N11

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

trad wrote:
    Also unusual item a Soubitez 6V bottom bracket dynamo,

Any chance of a picture of this, not in a position to buy, just intrigued

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Joff

trad wrote: »
    Also unusual item a Soubitez 6V bottom bracket dynamo, fits under b/b, runs on the face of the tyre, used to have cars flashing you with this, looks unused.

I used to have one of these (although IIRC my one was a Sanyo Dynapower) as a young lad on my Record Ace - combined with a halogen front light - car drivers would def flash, great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

First photo all the bits, second the dynamo. Glad someone out there remembers them.

Not looking for a fortune just looking for bits to go to a good home

Advertisement