Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best internet cafe?

Options
  • 27-02-2010 7:42pm

Delighted to see Gerry Hannan's cafe gone on William St. But are there any good sumbag-free internet cafes in the city? I used to go to the one next to Xtravision in Thomas St but that's closed too :( The only places I know are E-Net in Upper Thomas St and the Station Internet Cafe in Davis St (whose clientele are very rough). Oh and there's the slightly expensive MovieDrome on Henry St. Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Moviedrome in Henry street.
    Very relaxed, nice people and prices have dropped.
    Can't think of a better place.

Moviedrome in Henry street.
    Very relaxed, nice people and prices have dropped.
    Can't think of a better place.
    What are their prices now? Is it still €1 per 15mins? Actually the website says €5 per hour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

What are their prices now? Is it still €1 per 15mins?

€1 for 15 minutes thats crazy:eek:!
    I used to go to the place above xtravision on Thomas Street, it said €1 p/h but it seemed to cost me €1 even if I asked for half an hr, still not bad I suppose!
    Anyway now I bought myslef a laptop and got broadband so no need to go anymore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

There's a place on Lower Mallow st that is a €1 an hour. Across from where Brulees restaurant used to be, right before the traffic lights. It has printing as well.

alan1990 wrote: »
    €1 for 15 minutes thats crazy:eek:!
    I used to go to the place above xtravision on Thomas Street, it said €1 p/h but it seemed to cost me €1 even if I asked for half an hr, still not bad I suppose!
    That's because the minimum was an hour! :D MovieDrome are now €2 per hour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement