Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody have numbers for landlords for Castle Court in Clancy's Strand?

Options
  • 27-02-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I feel as if I'm being treated unfairly.
    I'm renting a room in a house and was told by a housemate that when i leave i wont have to pay rent if i don't find someone to replace me.

But now it seems to be a completely different story.
    I think my housemate may be trying to get money from me that i don't owe.
    I would get the landlords number off my housemate but we dont get on and ive been avoiding the house.

If anyone has names or numbers of landlords in that area I'd really appreciate if you PM'd me. I think the landlord is Lynch or McInerney or something but i could be very wrong!

Or if you were renting a room in that area could you please say what happenned when you moved out?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Once you've served your lease, and give (usually) a months notice of leaving, you owe no more. have you a signed lease?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

OP, best place on Boards to get an answer would be the Accommadation and Property forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=38

You should have a copy of the lease you signed. The details of the landlord or letting agent should be on that. A trip to the Citizen advice centre on Catherine street may be no bad idea either, as they could give you proper advice and point you in the right direction.

Advertisement