Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aldi MP3

• 27-02-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭

Aldi are selling an 8gb MP3 tomorrow for about 30 euro, just wondering if anyone has ever got one from them before and what are they like. I already have an ipod which I mainly keep in the car, but was just looking for something small to take with me when walking the dog, especially as it also has an FM tuner.
    Are all MP3's basically the same, is it just a hard drive or are there different qualities to look out for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭zodac

brian076 wrote: »
    Aldi are selling an 8gb MP3 tomorrow for about 30 euro, just wondering if anyone has ever got one from them before and what are they like. I already have an ipod which I mainly keep in the car, but was just looking for something small to take with me when walking the dog, especially as it also has an FM tuner.
    Are all MP3's basically the same, is it just a hard drive or are there different qualities to look out for?

It'll be a very simple MP3; probably with it's own "Drag and Drop" software to transfer MP3s. Don't expect lovely album sorting at any rate. But as a sort of throwaway MP3 player, it'll do fine for €30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭brian076

Got to Aldi 15 minutes after they opened, all MP3's were sold, I wonder how many they got in, or did the staff buy them.
    Anyway, was having a look in PC World today and saw a Sansa, 8gb with FM tuner reduced to €30, but when I went to buy it, they only had the display model left with no box, and they gave it to me for €15. Seems to be working fine, so got a good bargain.

Advertisement