Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats some tips for being successful in impressing a D4 girl?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Raise your sights. You're worth more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Excuse me Ballybrack........is now Loughlinstown!

I have friends who live in Ballybrack and if you send them a birthday card, they never get them. Because it's changed to Loughlinstown.

Huh? Wrong... Ballybrack still exists dont worry about that haha... there is Kilboggit which runs from Cabinteely to Ballyrback at one end and the other end is the village. Which is also confusing because military road which runs into the village is Killiney and then you have Loughlinstwon propped down the back with the Leisure centre and...... the Silver Tassie ooh yea! Thursday wuiz anyone? They rezoned the old 'Barley Fields' into an area which is now known as Cherrywood. I do remember the European Foundation used to be Cherrywood but that was just a couple of little roads ina residential estate.

Hmmm does anyone remember the old Wyatvilel road that was really steep and went down into the wilderness haha.... or the Old Killiney road up wehre the chuch is where Enya lived? I barely remember cause im nto THAT old. Anyone know where I can get some pics? would love to show my old work mates in CHerrywood what it was like before all this Tiger work.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

This is really Going nowhere fast...

To The OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement