Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you approach the opposite sex?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I disagree with you all :p

Just be yourself, if you pretend to be something your not, you'll attract guys that are into the person your pretending to be.

If your shy, just be shy - some cute guy who just adores shy girls will soon come along and sweep you off your feet and you'll get married have loads of kids and Uncle Pete will come to the wedding and shag the bridesmaids.

Wait .. I went to fair again.

And I was doing so well :o

Disagree the shy nice girl attracts the dominant bastards who wants to use her and treat her like ****.
    The shy nice guy goes for the abrupt hard ass bitch and gets treated like **** haha
    only sometimes it falls into category of even out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

caseyann wrote: »
    Disagree the shy nice girl attracts the dominant bastards who wants to use her and treat her like ****.
    The shy nice guy goes for the abrupt hard ass bitch and gets treated like **** haha
    only sometimes it falls into category of even out :D

Ha ha!! Or in my case, the lads I like don't like me, and the lads that do like me I don't like them....viscious circle :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I approach with the wind carrying the finest of organic feed, they love the organic feed so they do, once I get the leader on side the rest always fall into line.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

nicegirl wrote: »
    Ha ha!! Or in my case, the lads I like don't like me, and the lads that do like me I don't like them....viscious circle :o

Don't fret, you'll find someone and will both of you will have mutual feelings for each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PostHack

djhunter30 wrote: »
    So how do you approach or chat up the opposite sex!

Slowly and quietly from the side, like with a pony.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

And how does that work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Giddy up there ....

Latchy wrote: »
    Giddy up there ....

What strap a lease to her and gallop out of the night club on her back!

What strap a lease to her and gallop out of the night club on her back!

Oh... The possibilities are endless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just go Coppers no need worry about what way you approach somebody in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

get a good run and a tackle them to the ground.. like a dear in the headlights. lol

Big Steve wrote: »
    get a good run and a tackle them to the ground.. like a dear in the headlights. lol

Good thinking!! Ha ha!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I disagree with you all :p

Just be yourself, if you pretend to be something your not, you'll attract guys that are into the person your pretending to be.

If your shy, just be shy - some cute guy who just adores shy girls will soon come along and sweep you off your feet and you'll get married have loads of kids and Uncle Pete will come to the wedding and shag the bridesmaids.

Wait .. I went to fair again.

And I was doing so well
    :o

Nope. Makes sense there Pete, being yourself ftw.

Oh and I was being myself 0/

Big Steve wrote: »

Maybe if I tried that, I might have more luck!! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Maybe if I tried that, I might have more luck!! :p

Yep! if you don't try you don't succeeeddddd

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

So how do you approach or chat up the opposite sex! I prefer a somewhat direct approach, start a conversation and go from there and see what happens!

Badly

I'm so alone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

"Hi, my Boards username is Charco, what's yours?"

Either that or else I hide in corners of nightclubs and throw small stones at the girls I fancy. I learned that little move in primary school.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Or, if all else fails, with one of these babies.

ETA: Or one of these.

Millicent wrote: »
    Or, if all else fails, with one of these babies.

I need to get one of those! That would solve my problems! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭MonkeyBalls

I leap on her from the bushes and start fcking her like an enraged gorilla.

Women love that. Shows dominance.

Well, if you anywhere near as nice as you sound, I'd say your lovely :cool:

So many women today are stuck up and full of themselves, it's always refreshing to hear that not all girls today are like that.

I only saw your comment just now OutlawPete, thanks :) Not I'm not stuck up or that, and don't like girls that are madams either, I tend to keep away from them! I just have bad luck with lads, sure dosn't lots of people though

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭RustyBeanTin

either come up from behind and take them by surprise or if im approaching from the front il just act normal then suddenly kick her in the balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Why do lads start feeling a girl up on the dance floor???? Happened to me a few times.....its creepy........
    Because they want to ride ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Hi, you'll do

Ha ha!! It takes alot more than that to get with me ;)

How about if I asked you "hows your pit for silage"?

• Advertisement

I'd say what the hell are you talking about??!!!

ah i see, city girl

The fact it says dublin in your location kind of gives it away . . :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Maybe I'm from Dublin, maybe I'm not!

Ah Nurse I'd say.

Copper Face Jacks regular as that's where the men be feeling up the ladies on the dance floor.

Although, if memory serves me correct, that whole place is a fecking dance floor :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

No I ain't a nurse, but am a professional! Coppers, jesus if I want to have my drink spilled and loose my friends thats the place to go....not for me!;)

Ahhh, a Guard so.

So your a Howl At The Moon kinda gal :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

from behind with chloroform

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

With caution and my hand on my gun

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ha ha!! If you are lucky!!

Better than a no...meet you in town :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Stripper or hooker ain't professional

unless they do it for free, they are lol

NINJA

ninja edit :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Get a fukkin room

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

ninja

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I went to DCU, and have an Honours Degree
    ......... and came from DCU, a very well respected University :)
    ......as a result of going to a very well respected University
    DCU is one of the best Universities in Ireland, and I suggest you look it up.

Call me psychic....... but do you have a 3rd level education by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

Well good for you, living on beans and cider. You don't know me at all, and as a result have no right to judge me on where I currently am, and where my life will lead! I do not and should not have to state it here, but I am a more than decent individual with which you have no right to judge me!! DCU is one of the best Universities in Ireland, and I suggest you look it up. I will not give any suggestion to my profession, but I assure you, my Degree is and will be very well recognised in more places than Ireland. And I am very much looking forward to my future..:rolleyes:

There is something a bit odd, about how nicegirl talks about herself.

Funny business at times it can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

Me: Hi , do you fancy a shag.

Her: Ugh, Nooo, F*ck off you ugly feicer

Me: Sorry, I think you misheard me. I said " You are fat and ugly and need to shave that moustache".

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭hacx

drunk.

Ah no... ya big t**t, I am a girl. And have alot of respect for other people, and have a very descent Degree that will carry me through my life wherever I might choose to go, whether it be here or abroad, my Degree will stand to me. What can you say for yourself in the midst of a recession? I'm happy with where I am, and have a future for myself....what can you say for yourself????

definitely something science-e:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

How do you approach the opposite sex?

One foot in front of the other with a groin guard and a suit of armour.

Gerty wrote: »
    There is something a bit odd, about how nicegirl talks about herself.

Reminds me of another poster to ....hmmm :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Ask my mate to ask her for me, yes I'm still at that age.:o

But more recently I've become cool and started to do the shít myself.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Jordan Berbatov

Well good for you, living on beans and cider. You don't know me at all, and as a result have no right to judge me on where I currently am, and where my life will lead! I do not and should not have to state it here, but I am a more than decent individual with which you have no right to judge me!! DCU is one of the best Universities in Ireland, and I suggest you look it up. I will not give any suggestion to my profession, but I assure you, my Degree is and will be very well recognised in more places than Ireland. And I am very much looking forward to my future..:rolleyes:

Dumb C**ts University

She wont like that

Advertisement