Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you approach the opposite sex?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

nicegirl wrote: »
    DCU is one of the best Universities in Ireland,

DCU is one of the only Universities in Ireland.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Top 7 anyway!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

He'll be lifting your skirt too.

rofl! Confident of my charm eh! :pac::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

Girls are like underware, they should be changed every 3 days:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

MrPain wrote: »
    Girls are like underware, they should be changed every 3 days:cool:

Guess that's why I keep my girls for years:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Guess that's why I keep my girls for years:o

So, that "Tar wears disposable undies" story was a lie?! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

<snip>

So, that "Tar wears disposable undies" story was a lie?! :eek:

Edible is disposable right? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 blue1980

with my cock in my hand and a knife in the other

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Agricola wrote: »
    I like to start by asking them what OS they use. You can tell alot about a girl by what OS she uses.

You've got a book on linux...cool.

• Advertisement

What if they answer hannah montannah linux...

that's right...jackpot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

This is a carbon copy of my saturday nights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noq_oR1a0gs&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Quick glance, Smile, Say 'Hi' either it go yay into a long conversation or nay short lived conversation after that see what happens...either go one way or the other dance floor/buy drinks or neither.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Quick glance, Smile, Say 'Hi' either it go yay into a long conversation or nay short lived conversation after that see what happens...either go one way or the other dance floor/buy drinks or neither.

I hope it doesnt take you as long to approach the opposite sex than it does to reply to threads on the subject!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ask them if they want to rub me baldy head (that's not a euphemism) by the way

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I hope it doesnt take you as long to approach the opposite sex than it does to reply to threads on the subject!

Excuse moi? huh? just typed in copper face jacks in the search thread section of After hours and that thread came up with this thread how do you....blah blah. Just happen to have found this thread...:confused:

Depends on the guy I suppose usually its the other way around, they approach me! I'm more likely to approach them at a bar if a friends knows them or just making small talk with them if I like them and chances are likely more likely to approach someone on the dancefloor cause I'm shy like that...but no wouldn't take me long to approach the opposite sex depending on the timing and situation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

From behind. Frequently.

From behind. Frequently.

Yes seems to be a very common thing ye lads do! Usually I'm at the tail end of that sort of thing on the dance floor...often have to fend some guys with a stick if I feel I don't like that carry on...getting too old for that malarky unless the guy is a looker might bend the rules a little...I try not to let my heart mess with my head though.

Usually I'm at the tail end of that sort of thing

Fnarf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

You don't.

It's not worth it... Really!

• Advertisement

Fnarf

Whats that?:confused:

Whats that?:confused:

It's just me reading dirty things into your replies:D

It's just me reading dirty things into your replies:D

Its not what you think...its a figure of speech! Stop thinking like that about my replies!:eek:

Its not what you think...its a figure of speech! Stop thinking like that about my replies!:eek:

Can't help it - men are just geneticall pre-programmed to be smutty.

Can't help it - men are just geneticall pre-programmed to be smutty.

Its a pitty us women cannot pre-programme ye not to think like that whether attached or not! :(

I blame evolution! :mad:

Its a pitty us women cannot pre-programme ye not to think like that whether attached or not! :(

I blame evolution! :mad:

Oh dear, I sense someone has been less than faithful to snuggles - just be more careful with your choices. Being smutty doesn't mean being unfaithful - some of us can get the balance right.

Oh dear, I sense someone has been less than faithful to snuggles - just be more careful with your choices. Being smutty doesn't mean being unfaithful - some of us can get the balance right.

No not really, just met a few frogs in my time. I get sick of it, have yet to meet my prince! Yup, have tried to be more careful in the past few years, still pick the bad boys...but I am still fussy...people see that as silly. If I let my guard down people think different of me than when I don't. I've got my standards..well sometimes...give me wine and that changes all that.:o

I try to be friendly and have a laugh with the opposite sex that I meet but often turns sour if it doesn't go their way and If I put my foot down they get into a tizzy and blame me and get caught up in a load of crap for no reason.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Thats a very deluded concept of approaching the opposite sex!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I just ignore them until they think I'm great. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure at what point they consider me deadly as I'm ignoring them. You can completely miss the "thinks-you're-brilliant" window unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

I usually slip a rohypnol into her drink
    then 40 mins later I slip something else into her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

I usually have my big swinging mickey in my hand. for some reason picking up buuurds is easy for the likes of me. Me and my brass balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mars411

Ask them do they want to go half's on a baby :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

in the immortal words of roy chubby brown...

i walk straight up, whip me cock out and put it straight into her hand. only problem is, they normally just say 'sorry love, i'm only after putting one out'...

well, i thought it was funny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

"Fück or fight?"

• Advertisement
Advertisement