Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exorcist Films

Options
  • 28-02-2010 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Just picked up the Exorcist collection (5 films) for under 20 euro in hmv there last week, id never really seen any in detail apart from the first. and with good reason.

the 2nd one i thought was total rubbish, the 3rd one was really good but wasn't horror imo, maybe a crime/thriller?

just watching "dominion" at the moment and its on eof the worst films ive ever seen.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Dominion is a far better film than the muck that is The Beginning. Dominion could've been better with more time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i thought dominion was horrible, theres nothing that annoys me more than crappy CGI.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    i thought dominion was horrible, theres nothing that annoys me more than crappy CGI.
    Agreed but when I watch Dominion all I can see is Schrader trying to salvage his film from the wreckage he was left with. I definitely think there was a more fitting entry to The Exorcist series there but studio interference will have to leave us wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ah im sure it will get a remake soon. Every thing else has....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Yeah saw one of the prequels and it was a cheap effort really. Exorcist the only film to be watching really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement