Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student cards for Rag Week

• 28-02-2010 4:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Everyone who is coming to the bar for Rag Week have your Student IDs with you cause without them YOUR NOT GETTING IN!!!!

Sarge I put this up to try stop getting me head wrecked next week on the door :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

No worries Al , anyone that doesnt have one can go to the office directly across from the bank to get one printed up again for 5euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

focus_mad wrote: »
    Everyone who is coming to the bar for Rag Week have your Student IDs with you cause without them YOUR NOT GETTING IN!!!!

Sarge I put this up to try stop getting me head wrecked next week on the door :D

can I ask why? Is it to stop people who dont go to the college from going to the bar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

draffodx wrote: »
    can I ask why? Is it to stop people who dont go to the college from going to the bar?

Yup and that if anything major happens Sean can take it further if necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dillonman

Im dont have a student card but just walked into the bar on several occasions without been stopped so was all good. The woman was asked for hers but she had it so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

focus_mad wrote: »
    Yup and that if anything major happens Sean can take it further if necessary.

With the college I presume?

So if I had of went with a few lads I know in college I wouldn't have been able to go to the student bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

So if I had of went with a few lads I know in college I wouldn't have been able to go to the student bar?
    Yep, they asked me every single time I was there last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Ah I prob would have let ya in if you'd asked nicely and told me who ya were!!!

Advertisement