Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who would like Sarky to go and whos would like him so stay

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

We all do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Sarky wrote: »
    Oh, and I'll be locking this thread too after my tea, so if anyone has any valid points to make, you might want to get a move on.
    ;);););):p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

I loves you too CDfm:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Yay! :) Just have to say:

I LIKE MY TEA TOO FAGO!!!!1! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

joes girls wrote: »
    I loves you too CDfm:)

See? I told him that protecting the poor virtuous* girls from the EVILS of the Thunderdome would score him brownie points.

*Ahem >_>

It's called supper in wexford!!!

See? I told him that protecting the poor virtuous* girls from the EVILS of the Thunderdome would score him brownie points.

*Ahem >_>

Ah thanks for callin me a girl, it;s so much nicer!!!

Solitaire wrote: »
    Yay! :) Just have to say:

I LIKE MY TEA TOO FAGO!!!!1! :mad:

Who doesn't like a cuppa tea.

Just having it at a pre-set time, is an elderly woman's thing!

It's not exactly a preset time. It's more that I go make some tea whenever I read something in TCN that's just depressing. Well ok, it's pretty much a preset time.

Here's a picture.

grouch_12b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

ah, explains it all...:)

It's not exactly a preset time. It's more that I go make some tea whenever I read something in TCN that's just depressing. Well ok, it's pretty much a preset time.

Here's a picture.

grouch_12b.jpg

So that's what happened.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I must say the results of this poll are very enlightening. TCN is clearly full of the more distinguished type of arse.

Yeah who wants a horrible sandpapery ply. No body that's wio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Solitaire wrote: »
    [video]

Really funny. (No thanks button)

• Advertisement

No thanks button. It's not up for discussion here.

So... No outstanding issues? Well that's just marvellous. Now let's all watch the curling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement