Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Drunken Things That You've Done

Options
  • 28-02-2010 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Me personally am arriving in the door after a 7 mile walk home from a house party just because i was too lazy to ring for a lift home but sur look it

tell your stories about being randomly drunk and doing ridiculous stupid things now :D:D:D:D:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

When arriving home very drunk, I usually say 'shhhhhh' when I bump into an object :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I used to be awful for sending drunken texts to anyone and everyone..
    Not as bad anymore thank god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

How much time have you got?:pac:

I tried to order a delivery from my local chinese in Dublin.... When I was in Krakow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Once when getting undressed for bed whilst drunk I, for some unknown reason, decided to turn off my phone and put it inside my shoe. Of course I couldn't remember doing this the next morning so I spent an absolute age going through the bedroom looking for it and trying to remember did I have it with me when I got home or had I lost it. Luckily my girlfriend at the time eventually found it after my hangover forced me to give up.

I don't know what my thinking was but I'm sure it made perfect sense at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

I tried to order a delivery from the local chinese.... When I was in Krakow :D

That is very drunk and silly. I hear the local Chineses in Krakow are rubbish.

Ro: maaan! wrote: »
    That is very drunk and silly. I hear the local Chineses in Krakow are rubbish.

I knew I worded that wrong :pac:

Manley in Ballybrack - george is known for delivering anywhere :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Texted everybody in my phonebook the code to a bathroom in a hotel..when I found out off a resident..you know..just in case..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

K4t wrote: »
    How much time have you got?:pac:

It really depends how fast you read ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

hid under a car naked.

kinda had to. the cops were questioning a naked mate right beside us. the only view i had when i looked forward was my mates naked hairy backside hiding under the car in front of me. 15 minutes ill never forget.
    btw, if it ever happens to you, small little pebbles are your main concern

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Me personally am arriving in the door after a 7 mile walk home from a house party just because i was too lazy to ring for a lift home but sur look it

tell your stories about being randomly drunk and doing ridiculous stupid things now :D:D:D:D:D

I often ran 26 miles when I was drunk...looking for a party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

After a full bottle a jagermeister, i decided to go for a swim in the local quarry.. spent 15-20 mins swimming until i got tired.. queue my friend having to jump in after me. I hate quarries.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

At my school grad years ago, I sat on the teachers top table, drank several of their beers - in front of them. Whilst simultaneously eating the chicken from the Vice-Principals plate - in front of him! Needless to say, I was very, very, drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Few of us got back to a B&B after a marathon House party. All went to bed. got up the next morning and one of the lads turns up to breakfast with the leg of his jeans ripped from the knee down! Aske WTF happened as all was good when we got home. He explained that he had torn the while climbing over a fence. He said he couldnt sleep and decided to go for a walk on the beach as he could hear the sea, we were in Athlone....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

A few weeks ago I cut my arms while climbing over a toilet cubicle, while my mate was having a sh!t in the one next to it.
    Also walked around with helium balloons hanging out of my nipple piercings on the same night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Taking off my jeans I feel backwards onto a plastic bin and it shattered in my back. Woke up the next morning with my bed covered in blood. Was a bit scary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Feeling too lazy to walk home, my friend and I got into an abandoned supermarket trolley and were pushed by two other friends. Cue going down a hill shouting and yahooing like a bunch of eejits only to find two gardai standing at the bottom of it waiting for us. We jumped out of the trolley, there wasn't a patch on our bodies that wasn't cut to pieces, and jumped over the nearest wall and ran for it.
    Woke up the next day covered in blood :( Good times :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Running across half the town with a friend with 6 traffic cones and two diversion signs just to block off the high street at both ends and stopping people getting to tesco :D

Was left there 'til monday mornin' when the company doin' the roadworks went lookin' for their cones and signs. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

A tad like Father Dougal McGuire trying to get fed in a Garda Station I went into a Chinese and asked for some chips. When they said they didn't sell any I kept maintaining that I was their best customer and they should give me a free can of coke for my custom (it was my first time there).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Bonito wrote: »
    Running across half the town with a friend with 6 traffic cones and two diversion signs just to block off the high street at both ends and stopping people getting to tesco :D

Was left there 'til monday mornin' when the company doin' the roadworks went lookin' for their cones and signs. :pac:

Ahaha,love it! Er,being drunk in a shopping centre is always fun :d

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭irishhigh

johnmcdnl wrote: »

When I lived in the country, when the gardi came to get everyone to get off home and out of the night club carpark I took off around the carpark (not on the main road) in the garda car that they left running with the door open. A night in the cells, a court case and a €1,000 fine and name in the local paper! Class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

irishhigh wrote: »
    When I lived in the country, when the gardi came to get everyone to get off home and out of the night club carpark I took off around the carpark (not on the main road) in the garda car that they left running with the door open. A night in the cells, a court case and a €1,000 fine and name in the local paper! Class
    Wonder what would have happened if it was a lad who done that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shambob

Same with me and three of me mates... came out of a house party and had no lift home so we saw two lovely pedal go-karts across the road.. took them anyway.. had great craic tearing on down the road until a unmarked garda car pulls over in front of us and into the back of the car with us and into the cells for the night:D good times though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭flowersagogo

what did they charge ya with,running rings around the cops? i've an uncle did the same in leicster sqare,london. they caught him around cambridge cicus and beat the **** out of him...

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

In Salou on holiday with my friends a couple of years ago, I apparently gave some random bloke a tenner for no reason. Just handed it to him. I can't remember this happening but my mates insist it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

This is about 10 years ago, was in town and my mum rang to say she was passing the pub if I wanted a lift home. Great, save on taxi money.

So got into the car and as we got near home proceeded to give her directions to my house as I was used to doing to taximan and she says

"it's alright love, I know where I live" :D

Bonito wrote: »
    Wonder what would have happened if it was a lad who done that :D
    I was only 17 at the time. I was a total legend in school after it. I think being a girl made it even more funny. I was driving around in circles slowly and the gardi trying to grab a hold of the door handle:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Co45

There is not a chance you got away with a 1000 fine for stealing a gardai patrol car, drink driving and reckless driving, obstruction of gardai during their duty
    Complete horse ****.

what did they charge ya with,running rings around the cops? i've an uncle did the same in leicster sqare,london. they caught him around cambridge cicus and beat the **** out of him...
    Drunk Driving, abstructing the gardi during their course of duty....bla bla bla, My mind kind of wandered after a while as the judge was reading it out. Sure the Gardi in question where bigger messers than me:P

• Advertisement

Co45 wrote: »
    There is not a chance you got away with a 1000 fine for stealing a gardai patrol car, drink driving and reckless driving.
    Complete horse ****.
    Small community.....the same feckers who where planting evidence on people who did nothing.... They don't want the hassle

Advertisement