Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Drunken Things That You've Done

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just thought of one there. Was in a nightclub and I had just downed three double JD and Coke's in a row and I went into the smoking area and a girl came over to me asking for a lighter.

I turned around to her and said "I wouldn't do you if I could".

I don't drink that much anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

jd007 wrote: »
    Fell asleep on the toilet of a nightclub for about 2 hours. Needless to say I had a sore head the next day.

I fell asleep in a nightclub toilet once extremely drunk. Woke up and the place was in darkness with everybody gone home:)

Tried all the fire exits and they were chained up so i ended up sleeping across some seats. The cleaners let me out at 8am. Luckily they knew me as did the owners. Got nicknamed sleeping beauty by the bouncers after that....:D

I remember another time drinking a bottle of whiskey one good Friday. My freinds car was damaged outside his house so he phoned the guards. As they arrived i decided to climb a lamp post up onto a roof. They freaked calling me to come down. I ignored them for about 5 mins running around on the roof before deciding to come down to a big lecture but no arrest.
    :D
    Thats why i don't drink whiskey, because it sends me crackers.

Also been punched twice in the face by a guard for cheeking him:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Ermm I've never been as out of it as people here! :eek:

I once spent an hour throwing sausage rolls at a lad that was more pissed than me; he ending up trying to chase me, and getting lost up the road (I was in the house the whole time...?)

At the same party, I went up to the bedroom of the girl who's party it was; put on her robe and a policeman's hat and just sat there. Her mom walked in, looked at me, walked out and came back in with a camera :(

Me, my mate and another mate's girlfriend made a cake once while inebriated. http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs250.snc1/9716_159575616792_659761792_3151370_4772091_n.jpg Then my mate tried to kill a lad with a broom after he spat in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

What is with all these stories of guys pissing in anything that isn't a toilet?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

About two years ago I had some friends come over and visit me in London. One night when we were on our way back from a night out, had quite a bit to drink at this point, we were on the bus headin back to my house. I live quite far out from where we are so it was about a 45min journey to get home. We were sitting there chatting when suddenly a friend of mine, the only guy to have come over to visit challenges me to a game of ankles(if you don't know what it is, it's where you both pull your pants around your ankles and first one to pull them up in embarrassment loses). At this point, being highly inebriated, neither of us want to lose. So for the whole 45min journey we were standing there with our pants around are ankles, carrying on with conversation while the girls who were with us sat there with their heads in their hands wishing we were fully clothed.
    We finally get to my stop and the game still hadn't finished, so we did the only thing we could do. We waddled off the bus with our pants down and continued playing the game as we walked the streets of London. We even stopped off in a shop on the way home for some drinks where the workers just tried to serve us and get rid of us as fast as they could.
    On the walk back to the house, I was walking ahead of the other contender. I had reached a part in the road where there were elevated plants when I saw a police car drive by. Me being hidden, managed to avoid being detected by them, but I look back and I see my friend, bag of drink in one hand, an open can in the other, pants around the ankles. Of course they pull over to question him about it. According to him when they asked what he was doing, he said his belt broke and he didn't have a free hand to fix it. They just let him off and told him to go home. He had to pull up his pants though, so I won the game :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Happens Liah, friend of mine went into his brothers room and pissed in the wardrobe, the toilet was much closer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

That_Guy wrote: »
    Just thought of one there. Was in a nightclub and I had just downed three double JD and Coke's in a row and I went into the smoking area and a girl came over to me asking for a lighter.

I turned around to her and said "I wouldn't do you if I could".

I don't drink that much anymore.

Ouch! You're a mean drunk :/

I could write a book on this stuff tbh.

laugh wrote: »
    Happens Liah, friend of mine went into his brothers room and pissed in the wardrobe, the toilet was much closer.

I had a party in my house about 10 years ago, walked into the kitchen to see my friend with his pants around his ankles about to piss into my fridge :(

We stopped him and he lay on the floor, willy in hand, and went to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

While studying in France i fell asleep in the town square only to be awoken about an hour later by the local baker going to work he took me to his work and let me sleep it off.

Last night i sent a very embarrassing text - one of a long line, wasn't the first, most definitely won't be the last.

sillyputty wrote: »
    Last night i sent a very embarrassing text - one of a long line, wasn't the first, most definitely won't be the last.

What did it say? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

On halloween we needed more stuff for the fire ..don`t know what time it was but we saw some lovely garden chairs next door..I still don`t know how they didn`t see us..they still think it was burglars that took them :pac:

laugh wrote: »

Why on earth would it happen?! I've been plastered before and never mistook a closet, fridge, or VCR for a toilet.. or anything else! Is it REALLY that hard to tell them apart? Guys are so weird..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

liah wrote: »
    Why on earth would it happen?! I've been plastered before and never mistook a closet, fridge, or VCR for a toilet.. or anything else! Is it REALLY that hard to tell them apart? Guys are so weird..

Guys piss in something that's not a toilet..that never happens..I swear...also that bin and open window in my apartment looked like a toilet..it was the moon light :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Gillington wrote: »
    Is that how ya chose your username!?

ha, no actually. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Abitar wrote: »
    What did it say? :pac:

Ahem - involves sharing very personal details about my feelings for a guy with a friend, not the type of language i use when sober.

I sent an apology text this morning but haven't heard from her today.....:o

sillyputty wrote: »
    Ahem - involves sharing very personal details about my feelings for a guy with a friend, not the type of language i use when sober.
    You sent it to her? why didn't you send it to him? :pac:
    I sent an apology text this morning but haven't heard from her today.....:o

Prudish cow! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

losing my phone, now on my 6th phone

Guys piss in something that's not a toilet..that never happens..I swear...also that bin and open window in my apartment looked like a toilet..it was the moon light :mad:

:pac:

I just truly don't understand how, no matter how drunk one is, one can mistake something that isn't a toilet for a toilet.

I've no issue with guys pissing outside, they do that, it's probably fairly liberating. But to piss in someone's house on someone's clothing or electronics or other valuables is just seriously bad form and I don't understand how alcohol magically turns into a hallucinogenic for people who do this and try to use "oh so drunk" for justification. Does not compute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

My mates father is a taxi driver and he was bringing us into town one night, and as we were young we were trying to hide the fact that we were drunk.

We were doing all right until I coated the windscreen and dashboard with puke, all the was from the backseat, it was like the exorcist

seanbmc wrote: »
    On halloween we needed more stuff for the fire ..don`t know what time it was but we saw some lovely garden chairs next door..I still don`t know how they didn`t see us..they still think it was burglars that took them :pac:

you just reminded me of a night years ago!

I rented a house and the next door neighbours were truly horrible horrible people, you've no idea. So one day they get this little cafe set for the front garden. One of those cast iron table with two chairs.

So I was in my sister in laws house one night asleep in bed and next thing we hear giggles and banging down stairs. We go down to see what the story is and find the two husbands in the front garden drinking beer sitting on this lovely little cafe set. They had actually gotten the taxi man to swing by the neighbours house and somehow - don't ask - they got it into the car and brought it back to the sister in laws house.

I've never laughed so f*cking hard. I wouldn't normally condone this sort of behaviour but that shower of basterds deserved it :pac:

• Advertisement

liah wrote: »
    :pac:

I just truly don't understand how, no matter how drunk one is, one can mistake something that isn't a toilet for a toilet.

Guys do it all the time. My ex came home shit-faced one time and pissed in the wardrobe. He's also the one that cleaned it up.

Ouch! You're a mean drunk :/

I could write a book on this stuff tbh.

I'm a bit of a wanker alright.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Guys do it all the time. My ex came home shit-faced one time and pissed in the wardrobe. He's also the one that cleaned it up.

Why was he doing womans work abi? I can see why he would leave :pac: :p

The outside thing yeah, I don't even need to drink to think of that one..also don't understand the inside somebodies house one, must be preeeety wasted

The outside thing yeah, I don't even need to drink to think of that one..also don't understand the inside somebodies house one, must be preeeety wasted

You wouldn't do that would you? You're a classy lady. ;)

Only the finest triple velvet for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DingosAteMyBaby

hmmm where to begin. well last night i decided to "come out" to some of my friends while trying to start a fight with a f***er in a takeaway who was being quite disrepectful to me. dramatic stuff to say the least.

decided to get sick out of my window one night, somehow thinking id get away with it. i forgot that my window is above the front door haha, so my parents woke up to a nice surprise. proceeded to deny it was me until i was shown the trail of vomit beginning at my window and ending up outside the door. i gave in and admitted it.

blocked off a whole road with fences from a building site, just for the craic.

one night in a club they were giving out free hats to people. i was annoyed i didnt get any so i went into "ninja" mode and robbed about ten hats off peoples heads. not one person saw me, it was epic.

i have danced on a stripper pole in the middle of a club:( also the same night every time i saw this girl from college i poked her in the eye, i think i thought i was being funny:confused: the poor thing ended up crying and i woke up the next morning feeling like a right pr*ck. all was forgiven after a heartfelt apology though.
    and my most random drunken moment EVER has to be about 4 years ago, less than a week before i sat my junior cert, i went bushing with friends and drank a LOT of whiskey stolen from home. we started a fire and i decided to see what it would be like if i shoved my hand into the fire. (i actually made the conscious decision to shove my hand in the fire like:confused:), then proceeded to scream like a banshee in labour, and run into a river. English paper 1 and 2 were not pleasant with blistered fingers :P to this day the smell of whiskey or red bull makes me vomit.

thats all for now im sure ill think of more though:D

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm a bit of a wanker alright.

*hi fives*

Lmao. Irony is, he always did the housework.

*whiptish*

I all but put his nose it. Bad boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

waking up under a table in a hotel function room with a table cloth around me the next morning after drinking there the night before :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

waking up under a table in a hotel function room with a table cloth around me the next morning after drinking there the night before :o

I read that as ****, nearly fainted :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i saw a guy sh1t in a drawer one crazy night. quite fukin bizarre

Advertisement