Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Drunken Things That You've Done

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

got laid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

One night, after being sent home from the work Christmas party because I was so drunk, I handed the taxi driver my bag and told him to just take however much it was. "Love, there's no money in here". "Ah, grand, thanks a million anyway" *gets out of car*

I went off to bed and woke up feeling a tad under the weather. Decided it would probably be best if I ventured to the bathroom. Couldn't find the light switch in my room and hence, got a wee bit lost.

Rang a girl I worked with at the time and told her, "Someone has built a wall outside the door, I'm fcuking stranded".

Puked in a pillow case and woke up the next morning, still fully dressed, including high heels with my wardrobe open because I'd obviously mistaken it for my bedroom door during the night...

Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tomt016

when i was on a J1 in san diego, we went down to tijuana for the night. This place is crazy and drink is dirt cheap. I ended up back in san diego the next morning with no wallet or money so i decided to walk home. I was so still so drunk i took a wrong turn heading home.

Ended up on the freeway to downtown san diego. Scariest thing ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭AllYourBass

Cunningly decided to find out how many drunken eejits I could fit into a phone box in London. As the company I was keeping were on the dry for the most part, I discoverd the answer was one...and then couldn't get out of the phone box. QED.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Back in college after a night in the student bar I was walking the girls from a neighbouring house back home, one of them was especially drunk though so me being the gentleman I am insisted on carrying her on my back (it was about a 5 minute walk home). However after a few minutes I was seriously struggling but just didn't want to admit it because I figured the girls would not be impressed, inevitably my strength (and back) failed on me and I ended up falling over and dropping her, both of us landing on muddy grass but somehow I broke her fall so I got the brunt of the muck :(. Got invited to a house party when I arrived home and being drunk I went ahead despite wearing mucky jeans and with a seriously sore back, I regained some cop on when I went in there though so I didn't hang around too long.

• Advertisement
Advertisement