Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blarney Castle - moved?

• 28-02-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is a repost, couldn't find any reference to it.. is the Blarney stone in Ballintemple now?

Capture-2.png

Google maps

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

By God it is.

It took a lot of shifting, a long discussion with the planners but we made it. It is joining our other attractions such as Flower Lodge, Temple Hill, and d'atlantic pond.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

and of course The Golden Fry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

where's the Shaky Bridge gone (and btw, the Western Star doesn't seem to be on any map now............maybe THAT'S in Blarney now!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

cjmcork wrote: »
    (and btw, the Western Star doesn't seem to be on any map now.

the western star is actually gone. just a hole in the ground where it used to be!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

I was joking! I know it's gone - it's awful - where do I get that gorgeous mushroom sauce for me chips now, eh!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement