Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardening course that promotes wildlife

• 28-02-2010 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi there,
    I am a gardener with an interest in nature and working with organic methods. I will be hosting a gardening course that promotes wildlife in the garden by creating habitats.

Would anyone be interested in attending my course which is based in Meath? I am trying to get my feet off the ground with my new enterprise.

Visit http://www.wildlandscape.com for more information.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

Hi ....sounds interesting, but a little bit out of my reach (the whest)....wish you well with your new enterprise and love the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wildlandscape

Thanks for the nice feedback. If the business goes well I'll expand out West! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭chewed

That sounds like a great idea. Especially when the weahter gets good. I live in Meath and would be interested in something like this and I could probably round up a few more. I'll get in touch via your website.

The Website looks great!

Advertisement