Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding venues in Offaly

• 28-02-2010 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi guys. Myself and my future hubby are trying to organise our wedding.We really dont want the "traditional" reception at all!! We're hoping to find a venue that will perhaps serve a buffet instead of a proper sit down meal and if possible..we would like the wedding ceromony itself held in the venue!!
    As we've got 3 children our budget isnt very large :( but we would still like to mark the occasion!
    Id be grateful if any of you guys could give me some ideas on how we can achieve this in Offaly!!
    Thanks so much!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

kazgal wrote: »
    Hi guys. Myself and my future hubby are trying to organise our wedding.We really dont want the "traditional" reception at all!! We're hoping to find a venue that will perhaps serve a buffet instead of a proper sit down meal and if possible..we would like the wedding ceromony itself held in the venue!!
    As we've got 3 children our budget isnt very large :( but we would still like to mark the occasion!
    Id be grateful if any of you guys could give me some ideas on how we can achieve this in Offaly!!
    Thanks so much!!

I know a couple who had a lovely intimate wedding at Deverells, Annaharvey House, about 3 miles outside of Tullamore. Contact them and see. Beautiful setting and VERY professional family.
    http://www.annaharveyfarm.ie/

Also check with Clonamore House for private rental. Frank is one of the best in the business and its a very private setting. Top of the Arden Road in Tullamore. http://www.clonamorehouse.com/

Finally, worth giving Gerard Lynam a call at Middleton Park House in Castletown Geoghegan, about 12 miles away from Tullamore. MPH are well versed with holding wedding ceremonies onsite. Amazing place and, should you pick midweek, a buffet style wedding there should be low numbers and good budget too. Worth a shot. weddings@mph.ie
    www.mph.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kazgal

Thanks so much for the info. Ive just looked at those websites and they are fantastic places!!! I never would have known about them,only for ya!!
    thanks again.:)

Advertisement