Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get RB2 drums ?

Options
  • 28-02-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea where I can buy a set of RB2 drums ?

Amazons total price incl shipping is about 85 euro (half of that is shipping)

Does anyone know anywhere that would maybe have them for cheaper or could order them in ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

HMV in drogheda still had some of the full band set's for €45 so others might too, smyths were also still doing them at xmas but not sure if they still have any.

pricey but worth it if they are the newer rock band 2 drums (unlikely but cant say for sure) http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/0642389/Trail/searchtext%3EROCK+BAND.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Anyone who travels between drogheda and celbridge much ?? :P ...I'll give ye 20 quid for the effort, plus the fee for the drums.

That argos one looks a bit strange...White ??..or is that a picture of the Wii version ?

Are you allowed to go ask to see the product first etc in argos ?..they have it over at liffey valley, so may ask tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭ongarite

You can't get RB2 drums in Europe.
    There are 2 options available:
    Pick up The Beatles band set on the cheap somewhere, these include the RB2 drums with a Beatles twist.
    Import the RB2 drums from the US. I got mine from DeepDiscount

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Has to be the official beatles set yeah ? I think they're like 100+ though.
    I already own 2 RB sets, I can't really go about gettin a whole other set just for the drums.

How is the quality of the RB2 drumset ?? esp the pedal. I need a decent pedal !! :P

Advertisement