Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Third Secret of Fatima

• 28-02-2010 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

I have been recently reading up about this subject and it really fascinates me.First of all the secret was to be witheld until the 60s because by that stage "it would be more clearly understood".But the Vatican witheld saying "most probable the secret will remain forever under absolute seal".Then in 2000 they apparently released the secret which was the attempted assasination of John Paul ll.
    I find it hard to believe that this was the full extent of the secret.And if so why didnt they release it beforehand and maybe prevent the assasination attempt in the first place.Was the secret something far more daunting than what weve been told?
    Also of interest to me is Ali Agca, the hitman, who was released from prison back in January.Upon his release he was also to reveal a big secret within 14 days and that human beings would not survive this century.He has remained silent ever scince.
    Is there a conspiracy cover up going on here both with Ali Agca and the third secret?If anyone has done research or can add any information to this would be great.And before any of the mods decide to remove this thread or move it to the religion forum, im not a religeous person and i want to discuss this mostly from a conspiracy point of view, although i wont dismiss anybody with religeous sentiments on the issue.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Just out of intrest what where the first 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Just out of intrest what where the first 2?
    The first was a vision of hell. The second was that WW1 would end and WW2 would start. But both of these weren't revealled until 1941. The third secret tells of possible a pope being gunned down along with lots of bishops and priests, while making his way through a half destroyed city with bodues all over the place. It doesn't really match up with the attempted assassination of JP2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

tbh , the secrets of fatima remind me alot of the prophecies of Nostradamus

they dont come out till something happens that can be twisted into something that resembles a "secret"

i just have no faith in them, either of them (fatima, Nostradamus)

but believers will always twist the prophecy, or twist the event, or sometimes even twist both! to suit their beliefs

EDIT: not to derail and im sorry cause i know im kinda doing it

in relation to nostradamus, i watched a very good documentary about his "predictions" on the history channel, or discovery not sure which and it was excellent, called Nostradamus, the Truth. people interested in him, or indeed interested in how people can view the same thing so differently, should check it out

I agree with you totally Kryogen.

But i still find them interesting to read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

i consider it possible alot of predictions are more mandates to somone than a prediction of the future.
    I know there were famous science fiction writers who predicted the future.
    If i made a big story up to mislead the world i would definetly try and make it come true over the next few hundred years through mandates for example a secret society or a religion.
    Probably not true but i thinks its possible the bible fell into this trap too.Or at least some of the prophesies different religions had over the years regarding the bible.
    I dont know alot about Fatima.Does anyone have any interesting links to online lectures or documentaries on this?

• Advertisement

Torakx wrote: »
    i consider it possible alot of predictions are more mandates to somone than a prediction of the future.
    I know there were famous science fiction writers who predicted the future.
    If i made a big story up to mislead the world i would definetly try and make it come true over the next few hundred years through mandates for example a secret society or a religion.
    Probably not true but i thinks its possible the bible fell into this trap too.Or at least some of the prophesies different religions had over the years regarding the bible.
    I dont know alot about Fatima.Does anyone have any interesting links to online lectures or documentaries on this?

Well look at the Original Star Trek, you could say that it inspired the Mobile Phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Kryogen i have to kinda agree with you there about Nostradamus.It seems his predictions can be twisted to resemble any catastrophic event like world war 2, 9/11 etc. However the secrets of Fatima are very clear in what they are stating and are transcripted in plain and simple terms so the first 2 there is no doubting what they are talking about.Im not convinced of the revelation of the third secret though.

Torakx thats another thing that puzzles me too.I dont understand why these events have to be premeditated.For example if Gods desciples were able to predict in the end times revelations that one day the antichrist was going to return and wreak havok on the earth then why werent steps taken to prevent this? Is it all part of a game, a test to see who will submit to the beast and who would fight it?

I came across an abstract today from a radio interview given by Fr Malachi Martin, an Irish priest who worked within the vatican in the 60s.He is also said to have worked on intelligence gathering missions on behalf of the Vatican and the CIA.He claimed to have read the "third secret" but wouldnt reveal its full content.Fr Martin was found dead in his apartment in New York back in 1999.At the time he was writing a book oxposing the role of the new world order within the Vatican.Was Fr Martin murdered to prevent this book ever seeing the light of day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5JWyzeNkgk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

When I was about 7 or 8 I was fascinated by this and I used to call around to the Parish priest and plague him with questions! I was an altar girl at the time which was very radical and liberal for our parish church, and the parish priest, who has since died, was a really kind and decent man, but he had to ask my parents to stop me calling over so much because I kept asking questions he didn't have the answer for!

Anyway, sorry for the ramble but the old 3rd secret mystery is such a blast from the past. I reckon its more religious mumbo jumbo and as Kyrogen pointed out prophecies that just don't come true and are reshaped to fit events.

Interesting though Malachi Martin was found dead in his apartment. Anyone know the cause of death?

Darlughda wrote: »

Interesting though Malachi Martin was found dead in his apartment. Anyone know the cause of death?

"Martin died of brain hemorrhage after a fall to the head in his apartment in Manhattan, New York, in 1999. He was hospitalized, received the traditional sacrament of extreme unction, and a few days later pronounced dead at Lenox Hill Hospital. His funeral wake took place in St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Chapel of West Orange, New Jersey. Requiem Mass for his repose was offered by the late Father Paul A. Wickens (April 14, 1930 – July 8, 2004) before being buried within the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, in Hawthorne, New York."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malachi_Martin

He seemed liked a very interesting man.

• Advertisement

Ara Pirate Shampoo,

That's not good enough!!:D

There has to be some skulduggery involved, a clandestine CIA and Vatican cover up here somewhere.

In all seriousness, this Martin guy seems like a bit of a lone ranger so I bet there are a few fishy details regarding his death.

Kryogen i have to kinda agree with you there about Nostradamus.It seems his predictions can be twisted to resemble any catastrophic event like world war 2, 9/11 etc. However the secrets of Fatima are very clear in what they are stating and are transcripted in plain and simple terms so the first 2 there is no doubting what they are talking about.Im not convinced of the revelation of the third secret though.

QUOTE]

re fatima, you have to take into consideration when these "secrets" were revealed though

again it was after the incidents, and that throws up the question of when they were written for one

predicting WW1 and WW2 in 1941 isnt impressive

predicting a pope would be assinated (attempted) after a pope has had an assasination attempt isnt impressive either

id be open to being proven wrong obviously as i hope everyone with an interest in such matters does

oo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Ara Pirate Shampoo,

That's not good enough!!:D

There has to be some skulduggery involved, a clandestine CIA and Vatican cover up here somewhere.

In all seriousness, this Martin guy seems like a bit of a lone ranger so I bet there are a few fishy details regarding his death.

I think that Malachi Martin alleged there were satanic ceremonies in the Vatican. Whether there were or weren't allegations like that wouldn't have gone down well with the powers there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cqd2

"Martin died of brain hemorrhage after a fall to the head in his apartment in Manhattan, New York, in 1999.

Was anyone else struck by this no?...whos died of a fall to the head as opposed to a fall..or a blow to the head..

Emme wrote: »
    I think that Malachi Martin alleged there were satanic ceremonies in the Vatican. Whether there were or weren't allegations like that wouldn't have gone down well with the powers there.

any links to that by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Malachi Martin said the third secret was that satan would enter the vatican, and that satanism had been practiced there, he also said that pope john paul 1st was murdered.
    I believe he was a disinfo agent to be honest, although I believe his biggest crazy claims to be true, while he was claiming these things I can't understand why he didn't leave the church. I believe his parents were Irish.
    I don't believe in the secrets of fatima, or nostradamus for that matter.

uprising2 wrote: »
    Malachi Martin said the third secret was that satan would enter the vatican, and that satanism had been practiced there, he also said that pope john paul 1st was murdered.
    I believe he was a disinfo agent to be honest, although I believe his biggest crazy claims to be true, while he was claiming these things I can't understand why he didn't leave the church. I believe his parents were Irish.
    I don't believe in the secrets of fatima, or nostradamus for that matter.

any chance you can provide me with a link to what you say in the bolded bit?

kryogen wrote: »
    any chance you can provide me with a link to what you say in the bolded bit?

Your google not working?,

malachi martin, satanism

malachi martin third secret fatima

malachi martin, pope john paul

I'm sure you'll find what you want here.

Your google not working?,

malachi martin, satanism

malachi martin third secret fatima

malachi martin, pope john paul

I'm sure you'll find what you want here.

just feeling lazy bud!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Scary scary stuff! Well we know the paedophilia scandals have been revealed, what else is there? I'm saying a rosary every night from now on, it looks like feckall people will be getting into heaven! May Gods will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven!

• Advertisement

ill say one thing from one of the links i looked at

it is generally thought that the mafia was responsible for the alleged murder of Pope John Paul 1

from reading up on the possible links there i am more inclined to go with the mafia angle rather then the one alluded to in the fr. martin link

ill say one thing from one of the links i looked at

it is generally thought that the mafia was responsible for the alleged murder of Pope John Paul 1

from reading up on the possible links there i am more inclined to go with the mafia angle rather then the one alluded to in the fr. martin link

Look deeper and I think you will find it was P2.

Edit:
    Also why did the vatican cover it up?.

Scary scary stuff! Well we know the paedophilia scandals have been revealed, what else is there? I'm saying a rosary every night from now on, it looks like feckall people will be getting into heaven! May Gods will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven!

Saying the rosary you mightnt get in yourself.

Saying the rosary you mightnt get in yourself.

I know, thats the scary part

Look deeper and I think you will find it was P2.

Edit:
    Also why did the vatican cover it up?.

There is a school of thought that thinks the mafia has infiltrated and controls most things on the planet, its just an alternate view to the illuminati one i supopose

if true the mafia controls enough in the vatican to get it covered up, al a Godfather part 3.....true story according to some

of course he could have been murdered and the Vatican truly was unaware of this so there was no cover up, and since no autopseys are permitted on popes bodies then they wouldnt find out

when you look deeper into things like this most of the time they get more complex tbh

sure you can also say that the mafia was responsible for this and are controlling the world but they are just a guise of the bavarian illuminati so that we dont see who the real controllers are

the Pope in question could very easily have actually had a heart attack like the official report stated also

i have never been one for liking the roman catholic church

i have read many things that point to the Roman Catholic Church as being the beast from the book of Revelations

its very hard to decipher the bull**** sometimes though

im half asleep writing this so i hope it makes some sense

ill get back to it tomorrow for clarification

cqd2 wrote: »
    Was anyone else struck by this no?...whos died of a fall to the head as opposed to a fall..or a blow to the head..

Well my mum did for starters and she was only 40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Just 144,000 like the good book says.

There is a school of thought that thinks the mafia has infiltrated and controls most things on the planet, its just an alternate view to the illuminati one i supopose

if true the mafia controls enough in the vatican to get it covered up, al a Godfather part 3.....true story according to some

of course he could have been murdered and the Vatican truly was unaware of this so there was no cover up, and since no autopseys are permitted on popes bodies then they wouldnt find out

when you look deeper into things like this most of the time they get more complex tbh

sure you can also say that the mafia was responsible for this and are controlling the world but they are just a guise of the bavarian illuminati so that we dont see who the real controllers are

the Pope in question could very easily have actually had a heart attack like the official report stated also

i have never been one for liking the roman catholic church

i have read many things that point to the Roman Catholic Church as being the beast from the book of Revelations

its very hard to decipher the bull**** sometimes though

im half asleep writing this so i hope it makes some sense

ill get back to it tomorrow for clarification

I think the Godfather 3 story was briefly touching on the Vatican bank scandal subject, where it was found that the mafia were allegedly laundering money through the Vatican bank.In the subsequent scandal that erupted and the aftermath in which Roberto Calvi, head of the bank, was found hanging from a bridge in London, Freemason members of the church were exposed.It was also thought by Vatican insiders that Calvi was going to blow the whistle on even more scandelous subjects.Was Calvi murdered? The late financiers family had his body exhumed in 1998 and in a new autopsy it was found that he had actually been murdered.Police investigating the murder were talking to Mafia capo Antonio Guifee in 2002 when he told them he had been murdered before they hung his body from Blackfriars bridge.

Realistically the mafia are just another arm of the illuminati.Jewish mob boss Mayer Lanski, who was head of the mafia, was the man who was responsible for carrying out the illuminati's dirty work.Assasinations, money laundering, extortion, blackmail, bribery etc was all carried out by the mafia (sometimes with assistance from the CIA) on behalf of the illuminati.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cqd2

Well my mum did for starters and she was only 40.

Sorry to hear that...it was the phrasing that i was referring to..it kind of looked like someone put fall in instead of blow..

again, sorry etc...

• Advertisement

fontanalis wrote: »
    Just 144,000 like the good book says.

Exactly, thats feckall out of all of humankind that ever existed. Am I giong to be one? Are my grandparents? What about when Jesus said he'd have mercy on people if they repented? What about people who never heard about Jesus? I dont want to go to hell:(

Also, as an aside, it was predicted the antichrist would come. Was that hitler? Does it strike anybody else that of all the people he could have picked to try and exterminate, he picked the Jews? There's something going on there!

if Hitler was the anti christ he was a pretty weak one all things considered and we got off lightly

course if we were discussing this in another time, maybe people would be saying Napolean was the anti-christ

go further back and some people thought Nemo was the anti-christ

wonder who the next one will be

Hhmm i was taught it was "let his will be done on earth as it is in heaven" leaving the majority of mankind on earth(but in a heavenly state..paradise?) and the 144,000 presiding in heaven.
    I dont believe in God at the moment but that is what i have been taught in the past.I guess depends on your religion eh.

Hhmm i was taught it was "let his will be done on earth as it is in heaven" leaving the majority of mankind on earth(but in a heavenly state..paradise?) and the 144,000 presiding in heaven.
    I dont believe in God at the moment but that is what i have been taught in the past.I guess depends on your religion eh.

"Our Father who art in heaven,
    hallowed be thy name,
    thy kingdom come,
    thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven"

your interpretation would not match mine tbh

you dont believe in God? in what way, you dont believe there is any supreme being out there? or you dont believe in the Judao-Christian God etc?

"Our Father who art in heaven,
    hallowed be thy name,
    thy kingdom come,
    thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven"

your interpretation would not match mine tbh

you dont believe in God? in what way, you dont believe there is any supreme being out there? or you dont believe in the Judao-Christian God etc?

yes i would guess you were/are Catholic.
    My interpretation is only what i was brainwashed into thinking.
    The same way yours is imo.
    The bible can be taken many ways and i dont think any of them are fully right or maybe at all.

On the God topic i have no rational reason to believe the Bibles teachings about the God or Gods within.I studied it alot in the past.Can even hint it was 3 days a week bible study about 5 hours and personal study on top of that.Did that for 10-12 years and finnally got out to save my "soul".
    I honestly believe now religion was invented to control the masses.
    These days the masses are starting to realise that all is not right with God and somethings up.I think that is why we have the new age movement.

Religion cant control people as much as it used to(remember the church in ireland with pregnant women unmarried?).
    So they need another form of control.

The new gods for this new age will probably be celebrities and stars(famous godlike people lol),Aliens(which i havent discounted yet),The new age movement filled with shamans and pseudo-scientific religions like scientology and cold reading seminars.

I am open to the possibility that there may be alien life forms out in space somewhere.
    Im open to the possibility aliens may have visited a long time ago and even might have had a hand in building some unexplained structures still standing or half standing today.
    I dont believe they are abducting people at all.i think that is secret ops experimenting on people and covering it up with the alien story.

Does that make me gnostic? Or athiest? or what am i lol

The bible can be taken many ways and i dont think any of them are fully right or maybe at all.

On the God topic i have no rational reason to believe the Bibles teachings about the God or Gods within.I studied it alot in the past.Can even hint it was 3 days a week bible study about 5 hours and personal study on top of that.Did that for 10-12 years and finnally got out to save my "soul".
    These days the masses are starting to realise that all is not right with God and somethings up.I think that is why we have the new age movement.

Religion cant control people as much as it used to(remember the church in ireland with pregnant women unmarried?).

The new gods for this new age will probably be celebrities and stars(famous godlike people lol),Aliens(which i havent discounted yet),The new age movement filled with shamans and pseudo-scientific religions like scientology and cold reading seminars.

I am open to the possibility that there may be alien life forms out in space somewhere.
    Im open to the possibility aliens may have visited a long time ago and even might have had a hand in building some unexplained structures still standing or half standing today.
    I dont believe they are abducting people at all.i think that is secret ops experimenting on people and covering it up with the alien story.

lol i got as far as you calling me brainwashed and had to just stop you there

how in the name of holy jebus can you make that claim when you know nothing about my belief system?

i could in fact worship the giant spider in my bathroom for all you know

why make an assumption like that bud?

• Advertisement

lol i got as far as you calling me brainwashed and had to just stop you there

how in the name of holy jebus can you make that claim when you know nothing about my belief system?

i could in fact worship the giant spider in my bathroom for all you know

why make an assumption like that bud?

Sorry i honestly didnt think you would be offended by my opinion.I did mention i believed i was also brainwashed and i might add to a much greater extent than the chatholic church does.(my gist is that i was not putting you down or not intentionally,as i see my previous situation much worse than the one i guessed of you and i felt it would have been ok.)
    I made a guess because of the way you qouted scripture and also a guess that you are irish so chances are i was right.I didnt mean it as a certainty(you can inform me if im wrong ofc) its just i get a bit too relaxed sometimes when i talk of my own beliefs and i enter into conspiratorial mood and maybe say too much of what i feel instead of what people would like to hear from me.
    Sorry again if i offended i hope this doesnt stop you reading the rest! i typed it just for you :)

Sorry i honestly didnt think you would be offended by my opinion.I did mention i believed i was also brainwashed and i might add to a much greater extent than the chatholic church does.(my gist is that i was not putting you down or not intentionally,as i see my previous situation much worse than the one i guessed of you and i felt it would have been ok.)
    I made a guess because of the way you qouted scripture and also a guess that you are irish so chances are i was right.I didnt mean it as a certainty(you can inform me if im wrong ofc) its just i get a bit too relaxed sometimes when i talk of my own beliefs and i enter into conspiratorial mood and maybe say too much of what i feel instead of what people would like to hear from me.
    Sorry again if i offended i hope this doesnt stop you reading the rest! i typed it just for you :)

you didnt offend me, i literally found it hilarious that you could make that assumption without knowing me at all! or what i have learned, studied and experienced.....it was funny, ill be honest, i didnt read the rest after it though

i will now though

but you didnt offend me, i simply quoted the thing in its proper language, the context is important in deciding the meaning to me

btw, you should always say what you feel! if everyone in the world just embraced honesty with themselevs and others it would be a much better place

i feel quite preachy now

sorry

EDIT: having read it, i share your belief on organised religion, it is an excellent method for controlling populations, uniting different nations, and in the past it was a great little answer for some difficult questions at the time,like why do tress grow, where does rain come from etc.

I hear ya torax. I was vervently religious as a kid, loved the ceremony and ritual. Then I loved being a pagan later on. I still like Jung's idea of archetypes, and the idea that maybe these entities (if they have such substance) or gods/goddesses flow within us and outwith, like spirits in a sense, with some people they literally attract the archetype they are of or are attracted to and others just don't.

Of course, maybe I'm totally wrong. But its just my theory.

how dare you get preachy with me!

Just kidding :P

I do agree the context is important.My old religion after i was catholic taught a very different version and had there own special bible lol.
    This is why i dont accept any religions that use a bible for the bases of there teachings.For me to trust them i will need to learn hebrew(it is hebrew isnt it?) and have a read of the scrolls myself.

On the fatima subject i have no idea what its about! some woman that predicted the future? or is it secrets the church have about the future?
    For me its extremely hard to take it serious but i try keep an open mind to possibilities.

I hear ya torax. I was vervently religious as a kid, loved the ceremony and ritual. Then I loved being a pagan later on. I still like Jung's idea of archetypes, and the idea that maybe these entities (if they have such substance) or gods/goddesses flow within us and outwith, like spirits in a sense, with some people they literally attract the archetype they are of or are attracted to and others just don't.

Of course, maybe I'm totally wrong. But its just my theory.

its alot nicer than hell thats for sure :D

• Advertisement

Carl Jung is very interesting alright, some of his theories are really fascinating

I don't know, the whole Fatima thing has intrigued me nearly my whole life. Even though I reject religion I wonder if it was something like there is no death-life is eternal that was expressed as the secret message and this was suppressed by the church?

Yeah forgot to mention if you werent up to date with it, sugar- should google this first to get my facts straight anyway just off memory, and google it in case I'm sketchy

3 young kids from a poor region in Portugal witness a vision which they claim is of the Catholic Virgin Mary ( kids are of the catholic religion so inevitably the vision would be identifiable with the religion they have been taught I suppose) anyway, the vision visits a couple of times.

Nobody believes them. 3 messages or secrets are departed to the kids. There is a major hooha in the local village the priest doesn't like his authority being questioned, usual stuff, kids stick to their story, and eventually are believed. Oh a 'miracle' occurs so the catholic hierarchy do an about face for some fishy reason and are all gung ho supporting the fatima appearance. So, in other words nae clue what the hell really happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

if Hitler was the anti christ he was a pretty weak one all things considered and we got off lightly

course if we were discussing this in another time, maybe people would be saying Napolean was the anti-christ

go further back and some people thought Nemo was the anti-christ

wonder who the next one will be

Alot of christians think obama is the antichrist,
    I dont share this view i actually think he's pretty cool!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Little D wrote: »

And people thought the black death was the end of the world. the whole end of the world nonsense just shows how narcicistic and me centred religions can be. The planet is going nowhere. people might be but not the planet.

fontanalis wrote: »
    And people thought the black death was the end of the world. the whole end of the world nonsense just shows how narcicistic and me centred religions can be. The planet is going nowhere. people might be but not the planet.

Will global warming not eventually cause the world to end? :P

I don't think some of the posters here are too keen on him, but god he is one seriously sexy man!

I don't think some of the posters here are too keen on him, but god he is one seriously sexy man!

their is certainly something about him, he's effortlessly cool and calm :cool:

Will global warming not eventually cause the world to end? :P

LoL i think theres more chance that global cooling will end the world :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I was told that the third secret of fatima was The Bill for The Last Supper

deelite wrote: »
    I was told that the third secret of fatima was The Bill for The Last Supper

:pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement